Famous People That You/Your Family/Friends know...

This girl I went to HS with got Patrick Willis' D real wet #slipnslide

Used to be on the same city league team with Brandon Knight for a couple years when i was younger.

Calvin Johnson aka "megatron"
The girls from Cherish
Omarian's ex-gf
laugh.gif

all went to HS with me.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by vatech733

My dad played college football with Bruce Arians and is still close friends with him today. He had dinner with him the other night and Bruce explained how Art

Rooney would not tell him why he would not renew his contract. Colts offered him offensive coordinator along with Steelers LB coach becoming colts defensive

coordinator. Despite what papers and reports have said, Bruce did not intend to retire this year.
Oh yeah? Well tell ya boy Bruce he sucked as a OC. Matter of fact, bubble screen it to him (Lord knows he loves that ___)
This is why people hate Steeler Fans.  The ignorance of the stereotypical YINZER.  I'm sure you played a lot of football in your day
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

yep

My lil cousin went there...
...she died in a car wreck with her boyfriend/baby daddy back in '00 though - they had the memorial at Smiley.

R.I.P. Amy 
frown.gif
dog, I remember that Amy and Shun, I had few classes with Amy, the whole school was sick behind that.
seeing you write that just gave me chills, because I remember how tragic it was

And a N' gettin high thinkin' back in the days when we did some *@$#%* up things...

...now I gotta ask God if that's the reason my homie's gone away?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by RedMan

My Grandmother use to date David Ruffin before the Temptations blew up. Word is some of his songs are about her.
eek.gif
you can't make stuff like that up!
eek.gif

pimp.gif
if true

I dunno if I believe. The temptations didn't write their own songs.... Especially when they were on motown.... Unless your grandmother used to get ran through at Hitsville USA.

Pics?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 216301baller

@cap1229 i didn't graduate from bcc..i went there fall 06-up to feb of 07..but i graduated high school in 09..what year did you graduate?

I was already out by the time you came.

Evan Turner and Aaron Berry's family (#32) for the Detroit Lions.... I've met multiple that are famous, but these are the ones that I'm the closest too

my boy Paulo is the Marketing Director for FreedMinds and knows a bunch of Cali heads i.e. Kreayshawn, Casey Veggies, all of OF, Wale, Phil Ade, Bobby Hundreds, and a couple others

Back
Top Bottom