Fans of Seinfeld- ENTER.. You won't be disappointed

Most of ya'll knew Jerry for the random heat he had on during the shows run.

Well... Here it is in its entirety. From the random shoe sightings of Kramer, to the predictibility of George, this pretty much covers everything. Theres a few duplicates in there. Im guessing some of their favorites as they can be seen for numerous episodes. Other shoes are one scene or one episode wonders. You would have to have a keen eye to catch it all.

Easiest way to host 200+ files was through the use of thumbnails. Just click those open for the full size shot.

PART 1- Highlights of 100 (first 100 episodes through to the middle of Season 6)

-----------------
Part 2 wrapping things up in a couple months.

Enjoy. Take in the sights. There are many gems in there, along with some generic crap.

Now it's up to ya'll to pick out the favorites and identify some of the heat in there... First 140 or so screen captures are seasons 1-4.. some of the best there.. Seasons 5-6 took a bit of a hit, just as Nike itself took a hit. The trends followed exactly as they played out in real life. 88-93 with real crisp stuff. Then the brick wall.

Alternate website with the screencaps:
http://picasaweb.google.com/WallyHopp/Sein?authkey=Gv1sRgCLucg_OQupSQdA#

From ACGs, to the tennis line, and many trainers, Jerry crossed about all the genres there were. A true Pioneer
pimp.gif

I'm not disspointed, i'm really not.

Awespome effort.

Some nice og SCs and\d some VIs in there too. Sweeeeet.

um... WOW!

awesome post, wally.

i remember before my friends and i knew what "cortezes" were, we just called them "costanzas", lol...

also, i seem to remember david putty (elaine's boyfriend) rocking air force 180 pumps at one point.

wow wally, this is appreciated... jerry always had heat on

now we need to do this for Martin, Fresh Prince, and a Different World, dudes always had fresh Js on

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

um... WOW!

awesome post, wally.

i remember before my friends and i knew what "cortezes" were, we just called them "costanzas", lol...

also, i seem to remember david putty (elaine's boyfriend) rocking air force 180 pumps at one point.
I remember that too, I think it was the facepaint episode? I know I saw him in nike slants in the last season, but dont recall what episode it was. I also recall seeing someone in jordan 8's on one of the resturant outisde walkby scenes they do in the first season or two. Theres also one where George was in a shoe shop and the wall behind him had tons on it. Mabye you can find those too Wally.

Awesome pic collection tho!

"-New sneakers?

-Yeah.

-What do you need new sneakers for?

-I like sneakers.

-How do you make a decision which one to wear? I'd go crazy if I have to decide which sneakers to wear every day.

-Ah, you're crazy anyway."

eh Ok post but the pics are too grainy

jk gold, wally. GOLD!
I knew Banya would be wearing some crumby generic Reeboks.
My fav shoes in here are prob the Midnight VIs (I think theyre the darker blue), Neon ATCs, and the wht/blue Trainers. is it me, or are Air Maxes very scarce?
Also, what shoes was jerry wearing for the big race? I could never make them out

Back
Top Bottom