Fantasy Baseball 2010! It's back!

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by parada45

Should I give up on Matt Weiters? He has been terrible
Who are your other options?

Pretty much anyone on the waiver wire. Suzki or Montero are at the top.

Should I trade Cano for Utley? Usually it's a no brianer but Cano is having the better season as of now.  

Jaso would be a good option. Montero and Suzuki too. You'd like to think that in that park as it gets hotter that Weiters would pick it up, but it's looking a little doubtful.

I'd keep Cano but I'm a Yankee fan so take it with a grain of salt
laugh.gif

Is Ian Stewart droppable?

Depends on who else is available. He's struggling right now, but his numbers aren't all that bad. Plus I like that he's eligible at 2nd and 3rd.

Should I drop Adam Lind? My patience is starting to run thin with him.

^ Adam Lind is actually hitting real well, just not catching the breaks. I expect .300+ BA from him the 2nd Half of the season, maybe another 10-15 HR's and 50-60 RBIs

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Depends on who else is available. He's struggling right now, but his numbers aren't all that bad. Plus I like that he's eligible at 2nd and 3rd.

He has been terrible dude
I dropped him on Friday

I dropped him on Friday

Yea I actually dropped him today for Carlos Gonzalez. I don't know why but someone just dropped Prince today. I'm about to use my #2 waiver for him. I already have Tex and Ortiz, but I don't expect Ortiz to keep up this pace for the whole season and Prince should heat up soon. Hopefully my boy with the #1 waiver doesn't see he was dropped
laugh.gif

I dropped him on Friday

Yea I actually dropped him today for Carlos Gonzalez. I don't know why but someone just dropped Prince today. I'm about to use my #2 waiver for him. I already have Tex and Ortiz, but I don't expect Ortiz to keep up this pace for the whole season and Prince should heat up soon. Hopefully my boy with the #1 waiver doesn't see he was dropped
laugh.gif
Took Prince with my 1st round pick. He has been bad but not droppable. Major upgrade to ur team if you get him.
Dude saying Lind has been playing well lately ur trippin. 

I'm shocked Carlos Gonzalez was still available. With my luck I left Stanton and Smoak on the bench this weekend, Stanton hits a grand slam and Smoak has his best series of his career.

If you have space, add Fernando Rodney.  Should be closing in Anaheim soon.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I'm shocked Carlos Gonzalez was still available. With my luck I left Stanton and Smoak on the bench this weekend, Stanton hits a grand slam and Smoak has his best series of his career.

Gonzalez was dropped a few days ago. I still can't understand why, but I'm glad nobody used a waiver to pick him up.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Gonzalez was dropped a few days ago. I still can't understand why, but I'm glad nobody used a waiver to pick him up.
people have some weird personal ties to players in fantasy. Like this guy won me a championship in 05, i gotta keep him, oh ill just drop Gonzalez instead

Anthony Slama might be closing full time for the Twins so keep his name in mind if you need a closer.

Originally Posted by teffiny

dude in bottom of my roto league wants to trade pujols.....im offering konerko, berkman, and cueto for him.... i also have becket, verlander, and hanson, and sanchez as my starters....what do you guys think is fair if he rejects my initial trade
if i were the other team, i wouldn't accept that trade for pujols. the names you're throwing out there aren't worth pujols. maybe verlander + filler, but other than that, i wouldn't even think twice.

Should I drop Stephen Strasburg?
He's slated to have an MRI on his forearm Thursday. Where are you in the standings? Can you afford to wait on more for Strasburg? If not a lock for the playoffs, then drop him.

Should I drop Stephen Strasburg?
He's slated to have an MRI on his forearm Thursday. Where are you in the standings? Can you afford to wait on more for Strasburg? If not a lock for the playoffs, then drop him.

Back
Top Bottom