Fashawn- Boy Meets World. This album is serious.

Don't sleep if you haven't heard it. Fashawn is one of the best new dudes in the West doing it.

Samsonite Man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Huge Fash fan

Shouts to the boy for being on the NT tape
pimp.gif

What's the story on how he got on the tape again?
NT'er knew him personally and as a favor to us, he asked Fash if he wanted to be on the tape. Fash agreed but he was busy doing shows and couldnt record new material but he cleared the use of Samsonite Man for the tape
pimp.gif

im surprised this album isnt talked about more - its great and its been on repeat for me since it dropped... i guess he'll gain more exposure now because of this XXL thing which is good, but i hope everyone is able to give this album a listen when they get the time

Yo... I had the "BMW" album for a while but I finally gave it a spin one night.

Stars
pimp.gif

Hey Young World
pimp.gif
eek.gif

The Ecology
pimp.gif

Album is dope
pimp.gif

Not saying its better than 'Below the Heavens,' but personally I prefer Fashawn's style over Blu.

Speaking of Blu, I heard he had a falling out with Exile?

Solid album. Best song is The Ecology. Could've been great if the beats didn't fall off a bit after track 6 (first 6 songs were great
pimp.gif
only 3 more the rest of the album).

Boy Meets World is a really good ablum, form what I've seen on other hip hop forums, it's looking to be the next "Below The Heavens," partly because Exile produced it but more so because it wont be recognized as the album it is for a couple of years after release.

All of Fashawn's tape have good material on them too, a little bit different from the album.

I plan to give this a listen. Did Exile produce the whole album? I liked his production with Blu on Below the Heavens.

Yo Damu: Did the record come with a  download card of the album?

You guys got me intrigued, and to my surprise didnt even know exile produced all of this. Anyways i always like to buy physical copies to support good music(yes, i still buy CD's) so hopefully somebody in here has the physical copy of it to help me out with these questions. The bonus tracks you guys mention ("The score", and the tracks "The outer city", "Breathe") are they on the standard CD edition also, somewhat hidden, or were they only on the vinyl edition? I see that the deluxe edition is coming out next tuesday but it dosnt have any of these bonus tracks, so i fail to see the deluxe part.

Originally Posted by JOSH4523

Yo Damu: Did the record come with a  download card of the album?

You guys got me intrigued, and to my surprise didnt even know exile produced all of this. Anyways i always like to buy physical copies to support good music(yes, i still buy CD's) so hopefully somebody in here has the physical copy of it to help me out with these questions. The bonus tracks you guys mention ("The score", and the tracks "The outer city", "Breathe") are they on the standard CD edition also, somewhat hidden, or were they only on the vinyl edition? I see that the deluxe edition is coming out next tuesday but it dosnt have any of these bonus tracks, so i fail to see the deluxe part.
nope mine just came with the 2 records. i don't know about your other questions but i remember when i bought it on the site it said those 3 songs were vinyl only. not 100% though because i don't have the cd version.

Cool, thank you for the clarification. Im just gonna get both formats which i would of done anyways, just want to get a hold of something before anything goes out of print.

Back
Top Bottom