Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

Seems like this caught some of you off guard, I remember read that they were going to film the sixth and seventh films together, like kill bill, but decided against it, so you can expect a Fast 7 as well.

dhart48: That's Thor's (Chris Hemsworth's) wife in real life.

I don't think I've seen any other major movie star's muscle mass fluctuate more than Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Tyrese was comedy gold with some of his lines in 2F2F.

Gal Gadot. :pimp: Would wife. My boy Han locked that up in the LFA. Sick scene. She's in the Captain Morgan commercial and had a baby in November.

Won't be watching this until it hits HBO or FX.

I thought Fast 5 was a bit overrated, Didn't like the way the movie ended.

When it came out my boys came coming into class talking about I needed to watch it and this and that, All kinds of hype, I was a bit disappointed when I watched it.

2 Fast 2 Furious > Any fast and furious movie.
That's an awful opinion. The 2nd one had weak cars and no Vin Diesel.
fast_challenger_large.jpg

1969-Yenko-Camaro-that-helped-the-good-guys-capture-the-bad-guys-in-2-Fast-2-Furious.png

second one was well represented by american muscle

2nd was also the funniest. prob my 2nd favorite after the 1st. its a good movie :smokin that i cud watch over and over.

Fast five wasn't horrible... I'll redbox this...

It wasn't good though. Outside of the predictable chases...what was there? Mediocre to poor acting? I don't know...I seem to be more critical when I'm stoned. Maybe I'll watch it sober sometime.

....$2 shot for me.

Last edited:
fast_challenger_large.jpg

1969-Yenko-Camaro-that-helped-the-good-guys-capture-the-bad-guys-in-2-Fast-2-Furious.png

second one was well represented by american muscle

I hate how they've phased out imports and focused more on the actors and american muscle, although they've usually been the top car in all the movies. The first Eclipse and DK's Z are still my top two favorite vehicles in all the flicks and will forever love this franchise though :smokin

Didnt they say the F&F series was going from a streetracing to more of a heist type movie?

Either way, each movie was great IMO. They all had their strengths (2F2F had quotables for days, Tokyo Drift...well its Tokyo, nuff said, best setting IMO, Fast 5 was the best, etc.)

why are you guys mad they phased out the street racing? the import scene is dead. yeah dudes still have old and new japanese cars but 500 head meets don't pop off like they used to. so why would they make a movie about it acting like it's still out there?

The fact that Letty is alive is :rolleyes
Homegirl better be in a wheelchair with missing limbs.

On the side note I hope the Rock flims it. Dude get a whole lotta pie.

Won't be watching this until it hits HBO or FX.

I thought Fast 5 was a bit overrated, Didn't like the way the movie ended.

When it came out my boys came coming into class talking about I needed to watch it and this and that, All kinds of hype, I was a bit disappointed when I watched it.

2 Fast 2 Furious > Any fast and furious movie.
roll.gif

Stick to making racist comments son. You're better at that than critiquing movies.

That's the best Gina pic i've ever seen :wow: :evil:. Didn't know her butt looked that beautiful.

Fast Five was :pimp: so I'll definitely see this in theatres...

As for Letty...she's still alive? :wow: I thought she died the movie before Fast Five IIRC.

What? already, seems like they make a new one almost every year, hope this is the last, im really getting tired of them

Back
Top Bottom