Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

yeah, but you have to understand spanish to truly appreciate the humor in their punchlines...so is no surprise they would cut them to make room for characters that would appeal to a broader audience...

Was so excited to see this in theaters, but never had the time and since Paul's death, it has taken me a lot to work myself up to watch it. Just starting it now.

So bummed about Paul. RIP.

Last edited:
Saw this yesterday:

^ Movie was amazing!  Half the movie takes place in a tuner garage and the other half in a strip club.  Highly recommended viewing 
pimp.gif

Inaccuracy

One of the biggest complaints about this film, being that its a film aimed at car enthusiasts, is the extremely poor continuity. At one point in the film a car changes make and model with no given explanation and is treated as if it is the same car, all the while being called the name of a third car (The car changes from FC Chassis Mazda RX-7 to a Nissan 240sx during fast scenes).

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Inaccuracy

One of the biggest complaints about this film, being that its a film aimed at car enthusiasts, is the extremely poor continuity. At one point in the film a car changes make and model with no given explanation and is treated as if it is the same car, all the while being called the name of a third car (The car changes from FC Chassis Mazda RX-7 to a Nissan 240sx during fast scenes).

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was reading into it and apparently the mazda was stolen during production

Back
Top Bottom