Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Carter Verone from 2F2F. Forgot he just went to jail. Sure Brian is gone but he could come for Roman.
I brought up bringing that character back a while back. Nobody agreed, most didn't think he was a good villain. I know none of you agreed but I still think killing off Brian could've set this franchise up perfectly with a ongoing story. Should've blew the house up after the credits and showed the box of explosives were sent by Carter Verone.

I think in the hands of a decent writer, Carter could be good. Maybe he pulls together Bragga and the remaining Shaw for a Masters of Evil type deal.

Carter Verone from 2F2F. Forgot he just went to jail. Sure Brian is gone but he could come for Roman.

tumblr_no4cwaOUPq1tcpjbho8_400.gif

That's what makes it gold. Roman probably forgot all about him and it gets Roman something to do instead of being comedy relief. Save Verone for the Roman/Tej spin off. Will be a 2F2F reunion.

That's what makes it gold. Roman probably forgot all about him and it gets Roman something to do instead of being comedy relief. Save Verone for the Roman/Tej spin off. Will be a 2F2F reunion.

I could roll with this as long Devon Aoki is nowhere near it

Last edited:
Eva Mendes May Get Her Own FAST & FURIOUS Spinoff

http://geektyrant.com/news/eva-mendes-may-get-her-own-fast-furious-spinoff

Here's a fun rumor for fans of the Fast & Furious franchise. We know that Universal is planning spin-offs and prequel movies for various characters that have already popped up in one of the seven films thus far, and now a new rumor indicates that Eva Mendes' US Customs Agent Monica Fuentes could be a candidate for getting her own movie.

We'd heard there was a chance Mendes would be returning in the upcoming Fast 8 (which may be the movie's new official title, according to the Instagram post below), and now We Got This Covered is reporting that the reason she's being brought back is "because both Vin Diesel and director F. Gary Gray want to test how she does with audiences as they’re thinking of giving her character, Monica Fuentes, a spinoff film."

I'm a little surprised there are conversations being had about Mendes getting her own movie, because the most likely scenario as I saw it was that she would appear in Dwayne Johnson's inevitable Hobbs-centric spin-off. The two shared the screen together in the post-credits scene of Fast Five (which revealed the shocking information that Letty was still alive), and they're both government agents, so it only makes sense for them to pair up on screen. But we'll see what kind of plans Universal has for Monica Fuentes in Fast 8 and if there's enough of a seed planted to justify a solo movie for her. I like Eva Mendes, so I can imagine this being a cool addition to the franchise if they build a good story for her to lead.

What do you think? Fast 8 opens in theaters on April 14th, 2017.

I'd rather she just be another lead in Hobbs movie.. I couldn't see her carrying her own movie.

I can't wait till this comes out

Now I got the handicap parking too, will make sure the wheels are squeaky clean

No one is trying to no damn movie about MOnica Fuentes. They need to give that hot little brazilian cop a solo first.

Just do a Hobbs spinoff featuring her and Dom's Brazilian piece. She's not a big enough part of the franchise to have her own movie.

Yea, a Monica Fuentes movie is just stupid :lol: I'd rather her be in a Hobbs movie. I personally don't want any spinoffs unless they go straight to Netflix and get the Beast of No Nations treatment as far as promotion. A major release will see these movies do poorly. I don't even know how the remaining 3 movies to complete the main story will do w/o Paul. Him and Vin were the face of the whole franchise and w/o him, there will always be something missing.

Someone will have to fill the role of Dom's right-hand man, and I can't see any of the characters doing that.

Yea, a Monica Fuentes movie is just stupid :lol: I'd rather her be in a Hobbs movie. I personally don't want any spinoffs unless they go straight to Netflix and get the Beast of No Nations treatment as far as promotion. A major release will see these movies do poorly. I don't even know how the remaining 3 movies to complete the main story will do w/o Paul. Him and Vin were the face of the whole franchise and w/o him, there will always be something missing.

Someone will have to fill the role of Dom's right-hand man, and I can't see any of the characters doing that.
I really don't want them to make Fast 8, but they're blinded by the money. A couple spinoffs maybe, but I think the franchise should've ended with 7. It will not be the same without Paul.

Back
Top Bottom