Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Lakers

formerly ginfante
Joined Apr 17, 2013
Dom/Letty's necklace is no match for Ninjas Jesus Piece

Last edited:
Joined Oct 28, 2013
[Brian comes into a restaurant]
Mia: Tuna on white. No crust, right?
Brian: I don't know. How is it?
Mia: Every day for the last three weeks you've been coming in here and you've been asking me how the tuna is. Now, it was crappy yesterday, it was crappy the day before and guess what? It hasn't changed.
Brian: I'll have the tuna.
Mia: No crust?
Brian: No crust.

Last edited:
Joined Feb 15, 2009
Yea, a Monica Fuentes movie is just stupid :lol: I'd rather her be in a Hobbs movie. I personally don't want any spinoffs unless they go straight to Netflix and get the Beast of No Nations treatment as far as promotion. A major release will see these movies do poorly. I don't even know how the remaining 3 movies to complete the main story will do w/o Paul. Him and Vin were the face of the whole franchise and w/o him, there will always be something missing.

Someone will have to fill the role of Dom's right-hand man, and I can't see any of the characters doing that.
I really don't want them to make Fast 8, but they're blinded by the money. A couple spinoffs maybe, but I think the franchise should've ended with 7. It will not be the same without Paul.

this.

Joined Feb 6, 2007
Vin just posted Fast 8 April 2017, Fast 9 April 2019, Fast 10 April 2021. :wow: :wow: :wow: :pimp:

2 Decades
10 Films
1 Saga

WOW.

antidope

Supporter
Joined Jan 2, 2012
fast n the furious started off with regular thugs drag racing, now Dominic torretto is bruce wayne and he works with a CIA agent to stop terrorists? he cant even Read.

And I love every bit of it.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now