Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Gal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Charlize> the rest.
Charlize was different in her prime, but Gal clears for sure. Jordana is like the high school homegirl and Brie was the cheerleader you'd feel different about if she wasn't a cheerleader.

Charlize was different in her prime, but Gal clears for sure. Jordana is like the high school homegirl and Brie was the cheerleader you'd feel different about if she wasn't a cheerleader.
100%! I remember watching The Devil’s Advocate mind blown. I feel like she went too deep in for that Monster movie. Brie isn’t my type, but she gives me strong “cool chick” vibes.

Charlize > Brie > Jordana > Gal
ezgif.com-gif-maker (23).gif

Not fair for Mia actress to just cut her off, because of Paul’s death. Obviously don’t make sense in movies, but she part of the OG crew. I was more in the have them kill Paul off offscreen like they did tchalla.

Gives Mia more motive as well.
I agree, should’ve killed Brian off, I hate to say it. Killing him off could’ve added more depth and emotion to the story.

First, I got Michelle over Brie and Jordana 🤷🏾‍♂️

Hol da F up…man Nathalie tops this whole cast lol, forgot about her!!!

But I have to say this, something about Charlize man!!! Saw her in Sweet November back in the day and damn near fell in love lol. And Devil’s Advocate 😮‍💨!! I was rooting for her in the Snow White movies lol.

Nathalie, Michelle, Charlize, Gal, Jordana, Brie

First, I got Michelle over Brie and Jordana 🤷🏾‍♂️

Hol da F up…man Nathalie tops this whole cast lol, forgot about her!!!

But I have to say this, something about Charlize man!!! Saw her in Sweet November back in the day and damn near fell in love lol. And Devil’s Advocate 😮‍💨!! I was rooting for her in the Snow White movies lol.

Nathalie, Michelle, Charlize, Gal, Jordana, Brie

Damn how could i forget about Nathalie?!?! I just miss her hair from GOT

Michelle?!?1 Naw fam.

I think what did it for me about Charlize was Prometheus and Mad Max. That take charge, bad bihh attitude was so sexy. And the fact that she been single for ages gives us peons hope that we'll run into her and have our own Notting Hill experience :lol:

Damn how could i forget about her.

I think what did it for me about Charlize was Prometheus and Mad Max. That take charge, bad bihh attitude was so sexy. And the fact that she been single for ages gives us peons hope that we'll run into her and have our own Notting Hill experience :lol:
Freakin hated her in Prometheus, lol, in a good way. Like hating Jofferey from GOT cause dude really killed the role!

Just saw it…

I didn’t have high expectations after F9, and I tried to avoid the trailers. These movies have become over the top nonsense :lol: , but enjoyable when you accept them for what they are. I had a good time, was sad to see the guy who was running the race scene in Brazil from F5 die. Starting with TD, I’ve seen them all in theaters, and I’ll be there for the next installment.

Last edited:
Bring my dude Carter back but I’m afraid he was too much of a G and wouldn’t partake in any of the action shenanigans :lol:

Gimme Suki and Monica Fuentes back :pimp:

Hate to break it to you but Devon Aoki doesn't act anymore. Last actual role was 2009. She seems to have left Hollywood, and had a family (4 kids) all according to IMDb.

Heck, Eva Mendes doesn't do any acting since she had kids with Ryan Gosling, with her last role being in 2014.

You realize thats only 18 months away right? They filming that **** now.

True, if your taking it by the start of 2025. We all know the next one won't release in theaters until late spring or early summer. So if it's another May release, then it is 2 year till release, which sucks.

Back
Top Bottom