Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

I like Hobbs as the bit character he is in the main Films. Short stints whether for or against the family, sorta as their anti-hero but Rocky can never just be satisfied with his piece.

Finally caught Fast X though, and boy that was phenomenal. What a blockbuster. Good guy Dom passing on his superhero genes to his boy. Dante the joker somehow works, dude had me dying at times just enjoying being a bat**** insane gay joker. He needs to just go ahead with the face paint next episode, make The Dark Knight his "The Town" like Joe Mazzulla. My god I don't know which stunt was more nonsense, so many laughs. Somehow it drew me back in after how tacky Fast 9 was, with the same damn elements. Hard to rate these on a normal movie scale, but this was a 7/8 on a Fast scale.

Hobbs and Shaw was good enough. The plot and the story was stupid but the two leads did find Idris was good and Vanessa Kirby can do no wrong

As far as this rock standalone movie, I think you really need to have Shaw in it for me to care about it. I'll course see it opening weekend but it's not the point

Insider Reveals Why Vin Diesel Is Allegedly Displeased With His New Fast Co-Star Jason Momoa​

What’s Being Said About Vin Diesel And Jason Momoa?​

Jason Momoa – who’s starred in movies like Aquaman and Dune – has become one of the most sought-after stars in all of Hollywood. And in addition to having the charisma of a true star, he’s also amassed a devoted fanbase that flocks to his films. With those details in mind, some may be surprised to hear that Vin Diesel purportedly has a problem with him. According to RadarOnline, Diesel believes that Momoa is a major reason why Fast X underwhelmed critics and is unhappy with a specific consensus among pundits:

Vin is embarrassed Jason is being branded the only bright spot in the film and stealing his thunder in the franchise he built himself.

It’s true that Fast X received less-than-stellar reviews, but the Slumberland actor’s turn as the villainous and over-the-top Dante Reyes has been praised by fans and critics alike. Yet per a source, the Dominic Toretto actor has been telling those in his inner circle that his co-star’s “scene-stealing” and “over-acting” was detrimental to the movie’s critical reception. The insider went on to claim that jealousy factors into the reported spat:

Jason knows he’s the flavor of the moment and Vin’s jealous of him. But he doesn’t appreciate Vin trying to poison the public against him. This has the potential to be Hollywood’s next biggest feud.

This report definitely needs to be taken with a grain of salt. The latest FF flick does hold a 54% critic rating on Rotten Tomatoes, as of this writing. Yet historically, Vin Diesel has always emphasized that he makes these movies for the fans, who’ve pushed the tenth installment to an 85% audience score on RT.

Just saw it yesterday. It was entertaining. The usual

Also the actor that played the big guy Aimes also played Aquaman on Smallville.

349453997_6482755985091807_855140732669540302_n.jpg

Vin can act, it's in his blood. These films just don't require much. My only knock would be he was never as charismatic as he was in the 1st ever again.

Revisiting 6 I'm realizing I didnt rate it highly because how they brought Letty back was stupid. Like she got amnesia and fake killed by the cartel only to wake up working for an international group of highly trained ex-military mercenaries. Given Han and others coming back silliness now though it might be a "mute point".

Vin can act, it's in his blood. These films just don't require much. My only knock would be he was never as charismatic as he was in the 1st ever again.

Revisiting 6 I'm realizing I didnt rate it highly because how they brought Letty back was stupid. Like she got amnesia and fake killed by the cartel only to wake up working for an international group of highly trained ex-military mercenaries. Given Han and others coming back silliness now though it might be a "mute point".
Yeah the Letty subplot is the worst part of this franchise recently.

there were reports that after his recent flops and his yet to be released red notice on amazon isnt looking good, rockys having a hard time getting some projects greenlit so this Fast film and the Moana live action are his way of getting back to the studios radar again

Rock said he patched things up with Vin last summer. That might've been around the time of Super Pets releasing, which according to reports WB was mad at him for not promoting enough. Makes you wonder how far in advanced he knew that and Black Adam was gonna stink it up.

Rock said he patched things up with Vin last summer. That might've been around the time of Super Pets releasing, which according to reports WB was mad at him for not promoting enough. Makes you wonder how far in advanced he knew that and Black Adam was gonna stink it up.
The WB was also mad Rock was going so hard to promote his tequila, even at a kids event for Super Pets lol. Wanted to have a whole bar/booth set up…

99.999% of his movies are gonna be bad. he is one of the biggest stars in the world but doesn’t have any classic movies, not even any classic action movies. Closest thing might be scorpion king. :lol:

99.999% of his movies are gonna be bad. he is one of the biggest stars in the world but doesn’t have any classic movies, not even any classic action movies. Closest thing might be scorpion king. :lol:
I'll watch Walking Tall, Game Plan and Jumanji when it's on tv. :lol:

Pain and Gain is a classic to me 🤷🏾‍♂️

His comedies have mostly been good
The Other Guys
The Rundown
Get Smart
Central Intelligence
Jumanji 1 and 2

He plays the same role in every movie but he’s successful at it. They could remake Romeo and Juliet and he’d be out there giving Juliet a rock bottom

Back
Top Bottom