Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Holy smokes, I just googled to see what I could find on Kurt Rusell's character....

Collider, reported, that Russell will play JESSE's father and he would team up with Ian Shaw to seek revenge on Dom. However, there were also reports that Kurt might not appear til the end of 7 or not even at all and will be the main bad guy of 8.

man if he comes out driving the jetta... :wow: :smile:

It's going down :smokin. Day 2 of filming/Paul Walkers Bday.

EDIT: Tyrese still a clown lol

Last edited:
Damn, so Statham is gonna have the same kind of crew as his brother, but on steroids? :smokin

I hope they can keep the quality up for these films. If they have an eight in mind, they should just stop at 10. 10 films for one series would be a record right?

Last edited:
Well in terms of film series with sequels (the bond series are all standalone films no?) 8 has to be near the top

Vin Diesel mentioned that after 6, there would be another trilogy. So maybe this series could end at 9. But just for kicks and probably more millions in the Box Office, they could make a tenth film.

What else can they do though?

I have no clue man, all I know is, they're keeping this series alive by digging up elements from the first 2. And adding well known actors to keep the crowd interested. I mean, besides the long lines for Super Hero/ CBM flicks, for Fast6 I haven't been in a movie line like that in a minute and I go to the movies quite often, people love this series.

Who knows, maybe by 9 or 10, Johnny Tran will come back...as a cyborg or something crazy :rofl:

Last edited:
I have no clue man, all I know is, they're keeping this series alive by digging up elements from the first 2. And adding well known actors to keep the crowd interested. I mean, besides the long lines for Super Hero/ CBM flicks, for Fast6 I haven't been in a movie line like that in a minute and I go to the movies quite often, people love this series.

Who knows, maybe by 9 or 10, Johnny Tran will come back...as a cyborg or something crazy :rofl:

It was pretty much genius how they saved this franchise. Fast Five was the best of the series IMO, and I don't know how folks here feel about Fast 6, but I liked that a lot too. Fast 7 will be ending this trilogy, but I just can't see where they can go from here. The ONLY thing that comes to mind is someone gets kidnapped.

Fast 15 with Brian O'Connor Jr vs Johnny Tran Jr :lol:

"O'CONNOR! FBI CAME INTO MY SPACE STATION...DISRESPECTED MY WHOLE FAMILY..."

Nah but seriously, I guess once the heists are up, and the next one is about revenge, theres not much to use. Kidnapping like previously mentioned, a la "taken" but with a lot more driving? Or some kind of chase/race movie where they drive cross country against another crew...maybe with some crazy madman behind the scenes forcing them to compete somehow. I dunno.

It was pretty much genius how they saved this franchise. Fast Five was the best of the series IMO, and I don't know how folks here feel about Fast 6, but I liked that a lot too. Fast 7 will be ending this trilogy, but I just can't see where they can go from here. The ONLY thing that comes to mind is someone gets kidnapped.

I enjoyed 6 a lot but just watched 5 again last night and I think it's better.

"This is Bra-sil!"

Co-sign.

Actually, 7 is the start of the new trilogy. Justin Lin spoke about the last trilogy began with Fast and Furious (4), F5 and then FF6.

Back
Top Bottom