Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

My body is more then ready. But I'm going to stay away from this thread. Although I enjoyed fast six a lot , most of you guys said the whole movie before it even came out :rofl:

devil.gif
 I've been ready since I finished Fast 6 

Last week, Universal tried to recruit Denzel (yes, that Denzel lol) to join 7 for a small part and on to a bigger part for 8. Like what Statham is doing with 6 & 7. He declined though.

And I read on Twitter that they signed on Rousey because they couldn't get Rihanna, who was their first choice.

Some recent Tidbits from James Wan

"Because the title says `Fast 7,' and the characters that are in the movies like Vin Diesel and Paul Walker and the gang, they felt like outlaws or like samurai in some ways. So I started thinking seven – `Seven Samurai,'" he said, referring to Akira Kurosawa's 1954 classic. "So that's kind of the spirit that I'm trying to bring to my version."

“I really like the theme of this next one that we’re going with. I can’t really talk about it, but I like the theme; it’s one that I really relate to. Then there’s the drive of Number Seven, which was set up at the end of Number Six, which is a classic revenge story.”

“I’m a big [genre] fan, so that’s how I’m approaching ['Fast & Furious 7']: I’m looking at it like a gritty, ’70s revenge thriller, but one that still fits into the ‘Fast and Furious’ series.”

Last edited:
Just excited to see how they tie the series w/ Tokyo Drift. If Lucas Black isn't it I will be highly disappointed......keep Wow Bow out of it tho :lol:

Is anyone else absolutely shocked that THIS movie/story is now a dominant film franchise??

I was. After 3 I was surprised ppl still watched it. Part 4 had potential with the OG cast, but it was the same old ish. Now it's revamped. It's not even a racing movie anymore.

Having said that... My body is ready!

Last edited:
I like the series & everything :smokin but how long can they keep this going? ..

Fast 6 has been Universals biggest and highest grossing film domestically and globally in recent years.

As long as people watch, they'll keep raking in the dough to finance more and more movies until we stop watching.

They probably won't be stopping the FF franchise anytime soon, they tried bringing in Denzel Washington for goodness sakes. Even though he declined, seems like the studio won't stop them from aiming at other A-list actors to join the franchise. My 2 Cents is that as long as they continue to bring in Hollywood heavy hitters like they did with The Rock, now Statham, people will watch.

Last edited:
Is anyone else absolutely shocked that THIS movie/story is now a dominant film franchise??

i think everyone is :lol:

no way someone would have predicted it would be so good and going on this long. 2 and 3 were horrible that most assumed the franchise was dead.

Back
Top Bottom