Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Dom/Letty's necklace is no match for Ninjas Jesus Piece

Last edited by a moderator:
[Brian comes into a restaurant]
Mia: Tuna on white. No crust, right?
Brian: I don't know. How is it?
Mia: Every day for the last three weeks you've been coming in here and you've been asking me how the tuna is. Now, it was crappy yesterday, it was crappy the day before and guess what? It hasn't changed.
Brian: I'll have the tuna.
Mia: No crust?
Brian: No crust.

tumblr_nkwqzxtGgK1trxu8to5_1280.gif

Last edited:
Yea, a Monica Fuentes movie is just stupid :lol: I'd rather her be in a Hobbs movie. I personally don't want any spinoffs unless they go straight to Netflix and get the Beast of No Nations treatment as far as promotion. A major release will see these movies do poorly. I don't even know how the remaining 3 movies to complete the main story will do w/o Paul. Him and Vin were the face of the whole franchise and w/o him, there will always be something missing.

Someone will have to fill the role of Dom's right-hand man, and I can't see any of the characters doing that.
I really don't want them to make Fast 8, but they're blinded by the money. A couple spinoffs maybe, but I think the franchise should've ended with 7. It will not be the same without Paul.

this.

Vin just posted Fast 8 April 2017, Fast 9 April 2019, Fast 10 April 2021. :wow: :wow: :wow: :pimp:

2 Decades
10 Films
1 Saga

WOW.

fast n the furious started off with regular thugs drag racing, now Dominic torretto is bruce wayne and he works with a CIA agent to stop terrorists? he cant even Read.

And I love every bit of it.

Back
Top Bottom