Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

A month and a half later finally got around to watching. Enjoyed it like I did all of them, Reynolds and hart cameos were fun but I’m not a fan of Kevin Hart’s frantic little dude shtick. Chemistry and banter between rock and Statham are through the roof.

Vanessa Kirby :blush:

Laughed out loud in an empty theater at the Italian job reference.

Gonna need backstory on both Hobbs and Shaw’s pasts sometime down the road.

Was hoping for a Luke Evans appearance/Shaw family reunion

For black superman, Elba was taken out too easily by simple teamwork. Dude is supposed to be damn near indestructible but a few clean hits took him down quick.

NOS byke :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

7/8

Still think dom should have named his son Paul and not Brian

Just cause dude retired from the game to be a family man doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be able to get together

However we all know what happened with Paul and what he meant to the franchise

They really compete with the previous films to see how much more ridiculous they can get ? I'm surprised they haven't released a comic book series for this yet and started phases like the MCU.

they cant afford to put the crazy stuff on comic books, they got to save it for the films

after going to the moon from imploding and racing on mars, what else is gon' be left?

rfx45 rfx45 They haven't gone to the moon or Mars (yet) but once they go to space, they can literally go to any galaxy they want. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom