Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

KingParappa KingParappa let us know if Lance's dirt bike is an unlockable! :lol: :lol: :lol:

FAST & FURIOUS 9 Star Michelle Rodriguez Confirms That Movie Will Take The Franchise Into Outer Space

Recently, we learned that an upcoming Tom Cruise movie will take the daredevil actor into outer space, but it sounds like F9: The Fast Saga has beaten that to the punch.

Earlier this year, Ludacris dropped some hints that might be the case, and co-star Michelle Rodriguez confirmed that during a recent interview on SiriusXM's The Jess Cagle Show.

"Oh, no way. How did you guys find that out? See what happens? People start talking behind the scenes, man. When a movie doesn’t come out and forget about it, things get out," the actress says. "Nobody was supposed to know that." As for whether she gets to head into space, Rodriguez added: "Oh, well, no, I’m not, I’m not, I’m not lucky enough to hit space, but we did get a female writer and showed a lot of love, I think, on this one."

"Thanks to Justin Lin, we were able to, to find a little bit more attention and love for the girls in the movie. And so I’m really hopeful that shows through in the final product."

I mean the cool thing is we haven't seen ANYTHING that hinted at space travel whatsoever in the trailer(atleast I didn't) Don't really care for spoilers but I kinda wish that detail didn't get out.
Would be nuts if its a mid/end credit scene with someone marooned in space, out of NOS

Really wondering what the situation is like that not astronauts, but the family is able to leave the planet(possibly galaxy)

If there’s any incorporations of extraterrestrials in this franchise I’m out. Have to draw the line somewhere. No way you’re going to sell me on Dom’s dad actually being alive and hiding in Mars running things.
Someone is going to have a satellite death laser the crew will have to take down. Dom is going to sacrifice himself on the way back.
*puts a $20 on the table*

If there’s any incorporations of extraterrestrials in this franchise I’m out. Have to draw the line somewhere. No way you’re going to sell me on Dom’s dad actually being alive and hiding in Mars running things.

end credit: necromongers gon' come after dom as we find out he is a descendant of riddick

its the only way you can explain his feats in the series

Someone is going to have a satellite death laser the crew will have to take down. Dom is going to sacrifice himself on the way back.
*puts a $20 on the table*

Dom is indestructible that death laser gonna get reflected back by the hood of the Charger and explode

Feels on par like any pop out there right now with a guy with a unique voice not really hitting notes and that same beat. Could go off.

Back
Top Bottom