Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

ff_spacex.jpg

dnh_fastfuriousspace_110717_1120.jpg

If that was the lead single of a winner of one of those big pop singing shows, maybe a british one, who was a poor chubby white kid but they cleaned him up, that single would rack up views.

If there’s any incorporations of extraterrestrials in this franchise I’m out. Have to draw the line somewhere. No way you’re going to sell me on Dom’s dad actually being alive and hiding in Mars running things.
end credit: necromongers gon' come after dom as we find out he is a descendant of riddick

its the only way you can explain his feats in the series

Late to the party but you cats might be onto something here.

rfx45 rfx45 I think you got it reversed, Riddick is the descendent of Dom.

Dunno if you cats know, but Riddick is the sole survivor of the Furyan race and in the last film he was searching for the planet Furya.

In a sacrifice to save Earth, Dom is forever lost in space (with da Hemi) and is stranded on a planet that later became known as Furya. He mates with the locals and creates the Furyan race. Da Hemi technology enabled the Furyans to explore much of the galaxy.

Fast & Furious franchise is the prequel to Pitch Black/Riddick.

This is some epic story telling, who would've expected this franchise to link two film universes together over several films that span two decades!

200.gif

Dunno if you cats know, but Riddick is the sole survivor of the Furyan race and in the last film he was searching for the planet Furya.

In a sacrifice to save Earth, Dom is forever lost in space (with da Hemi) and is stranded on a planet that later became known as Furya. He mates with the locals and creates the Furyan race. Da Hemi technology enabled the Furyans to explore much of the galaxy.

This is some epic story telling, who would've expected this franchise to link two film universes together over several films that span two decades!

200.gif

I hate you but I will watch this. I love the Riddick series.

200.gif
OMG, if this actually happens. LMAOOOO

Wait what if Riddick is Dom? Whatever space mission they had after saving the day, the cost was him getting shot out to another galaxy. That's why he's different from folks in that world.

I jus remember the car and that shook me!

But to see the body like that, mannnn that would stay with me forever.

Over the weekend The Times reported that deliveries of PlayStations, TVs, cosmetics, mobile phones and cigarettes have all been raided in recent months using a stunt known as "the rollover".

This involves gangs using multiple cars to box in a lorry going at speeds of up to 50mph. One gang member climbs out secured by rope through a sunroof or modified hatch, then uses cutting tools or a crowbar to break into the lorry, climb aboard and throw out the goods.

The Times said "the rollover" has been used at least 27 times this year to September, and that figure had risen in recent weeks as gangs attempt to cash-in on pre-Christmas deliveries of expensive goods. Apparently police have issued alerts to hauliers over the tactic.

The paper spoke to a career criminal who said gangs were focusing on goods in transit because of heightened security elsewhere in the supply chain. According to the report, several raids targeted luxury goods sold by department stores and belonging to tech companies.

The Times quotes a former security manager at the Road Haulage Association who said gangs were getting inside information. "Somebody must know when and where that vehicle is and it can't be just random that you are going to attack that," they said. "Somebody has done some tipping off."

Just like in the first movie!

found it. CAR GOING THROUGH A BUILDING SIDEWAYS :emoji_fire:

found it. CAR GOING THROUGH A BUILDING SIDEWAYS :emoji_fire:

**** LOGIC
**** PHYSICS
**** REALITY

Back
Top Bottom