Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Just saw it…

I didn’t have high expectations after F9, and I tried to avoid the trailers. These movies have become over the top nonsense :lol: , but enjoyable when you accept them for what they are. I had a good time, was sad to see the guy who was running the race scene in Brazil from F5 die. Starting with TD, I’ve seen them all in theaters, and I’ll be there for the next installment.

Dude, spoilers man!! Come on 🤦🏻‍♂️ That's why there is a spoilers key for posting stuff. Just saying. 🤷

Did Gadot fall into a ball pit out that plane :rofl:
Lol

I never expected her character to stay dead, especially after seeing Owen Shaw survived and was back in action, with the good guys lol. Yeah, she should’ve died. But her fall wasn’t nearly as bad as his. Not that it would’ve helped much, but she knew she was going down, could’ve braced herself for it with a tuck and roll lol 🤷🏾‍♂️

I mean looking back at the scene, the cars front tires were still touching runway so surviving a fall isn't that farfetched. It is weird to think even if she did die, her body would still be somewhere in proximity to that 10mi runway :lol::lol: and they just left without looking for her.

I mean looking back at the scene, the cars front tires were still touching runway so surviving a fall isn't that farfetched. It is weird to think even if she did die, her body would still be somewhere in proximity to that 10mi runway :lol::lol: and they just left without looking for her.
That is crazy when think about it lol. Not looking for her left the door open for her return lol

Did Gadot fall into a ball pit out that plane :rofl:

Bro, her dying from that fall, in this franchise, isn't even in the Top 20 of most unbelievable ****.

Jessie and Johnny Tran had more definitive deaths that I'm positive will be ret-conned to them still being alive by the time it's all said and done:lol:

Can't wait for Han's "why didn't you come find me?" scene with Gisele. Then again, he supposedly died in Tokyo too.

Decided to at least watch F9 to prepare.

-Oh, Missandei is in this? :nthat:

-15 minutes in and Tyrese shoulda died... twice.

-These flashbacks ain't doing much for me. Young Dom looks nothing like present day Dom.

Ready to shut this off now

Can't wait for Han's "why didn't you come find me?" scene with Gisele. Then again, he supposedly died in Tokyo too.

Ain't no way there won't be a future reveal that they have a baby together and live on an island on the low.

Ain't.
no.
way:lol:

Say a few theories about 11 and how they will bring Brian back for the final goodbye

- Dom is about to lose everything to Dante and at the last second the R34 pulls up and CGI Brian saves the day

- Dom goes out on his sword to save his family and they bring CGI Brian in to sit at the head of the table for family dinner.

Back
Top Bottom