Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

after Tokyo drift this movie series turned into Dc comics

Gal surviving and no one knowing is hilarous

Her appearing in a submarine is even more hilarious

Not gonna lie when Letty & Cipher we’re approaching the cliff…I thought they stumbled upon a Time Machine. :stoneface:

My mind really went there too.

Letty=Resurrected
Han=Resurrected
And from what everyone saying there is another resurrection in this one

I think they’re going to keep the OG crew all in tact to end the series (minus Vince unless they somehow fake that too)

Last edited:
They can make Edwin(Ja Rule) the next villain. Say he never got over losing Monica 🤭. He lost all respect on the street racing scene and his life spiraled out of control after he lost his garage in Miami to Tej.
31D32889-830C-49F1-8A20-285E7B146B15.gif

6EEC553E-36EF-478F-B10E-9FE6029139FA.gif

This gif was part of the post that started getting dudes banned for posting Monica lol

Say a few theories about 11 and how they will bring Brian back for the final goodbye

- Dom is about to lose everything to Dante and at the last second the R34 pulls up and CGI Brian saves the day

- Dom goes out on his sword to save his family and they bring CGI Brian in to sit at the head of the table for family dinner.
They all have a final feast and Brian sits down, but you only see his back.

They can make Edwin(Ja Rule) the next villain. Say he never got over losing Monica 🤭. He lost all respect on the street racing scene and his life spiraled out of control after he lost his garage in Miami to Tej.

This gif was part of the post that started getting dudes banned for posting Monica lol

Wait he lost the garage to Tej? I never realized that, I thought Tej and Luda just owned it lol

How dope would it be if they revealed that Edwin was the current President of the United States in their timeline? With First Lady Monica:lol:

I remember that. :rofl:
Wait he lost the garage to Tej? I never realized that, I thought Tej and Luda just owned it lol
Ja was supposed to comeback for 2F2F. I forgot the reasoning but he was replaced by Luda. I think it was for the better, tbh. Can you imagine Ja Rule hacking a computer? :lol:

Just saw it finally... INCREDIBLE 😀

Mamoa is THAT dude

Ain't nobody ever going to truly die though.

Back
Top Bottom