Fast Food Workers Reveal What You Should Never Order at Their Restaurants

:lol: Yeah I was looking for this new wing spot forever till it hit me it was the pub I was circling. Feels like they really took off during the pandemic.

Seem like you can just make up a restaurant name and sign a deal with Doordash and start selling. Might start selling brunch items out of my kitchen. Them fancy yts in Midtown love paying $30 for ham, eggs, and bacon you could cook at home for less than $5

on ubereats in my city, there's the same address for about 4-5 different ghost kitchens at a time, it's a loft building & i'm pretty sure it's just someone cookin' out they house or something...every week it's about 5 new ones, same address.

on ubereats in my city, there's the same address for about 4-5 different ghost kitchens at a time, it's a loft building & i'm pretty sure it's just someone cookin' out they house or something...every week it's about 5 new ones, same address.
Amazing con :lol:

Looking at it from another perspective, is it really a con? If you’re just starting out and you don’t really have the money to get a truck or open an actual restaurant, this might be the move.

Looking at it from another perspective, is it really a con? If you’re just starting out and you don’t really have the money to get a truck or open an actual restaurant, this might be the move.
It’s a con if they’re hiding the business model yeah, but buyer beware I guess. The food could be fire if it keeps up :lol:

Waffle House's be understaffed but apparently it's a trend at WH particularly, and/or workers not giving a F, of them letting people cook their own food. I'm here now and its one guy working I should ask him if he want me to make it myself for a discount

Attachments

• 1643581680801172425517538707189.jpg
    1643581680801172425517538707189.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 308
Fun fact about Waffle house. if you want to know how bad the weather is look at their index

The Waffle House Index is an informal metric named after the Waffle House restaurant chain to determine the effect of a storm and the likely scale of assistance required for disaster recovery. It was coined by former administrator Craig Fugate of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). The metric is, unofficially used by FEMA to inform disaster response.

"If you get there and the Waffle House is closed? That's really bad..."
— Craig Fugate, Former Head of the Federal Emergency Management Agency

They're not a scam at all lol...

There's a lot of them at old malls and warehouses with kitchens not in use. You can find 5 or 6 restaurants cooking out of the same kitchen.

Some are, but they're not all scams. There's legit coworking kitchens etc. The sketchy ones are like a hotel selling food out the door in a different name.

Yeah, saw a new wing spot and it looked legit so I ordered some for the game. When I went to put the address in, it just said inside the mall. Finally called them when I couldn't find the spot and it was INSIDE of a Mexican restaurant. Blew my mind :lol:

i only watched the first and the last one I posted, but the last one dude with the mean lisp has the blueprint. Sell cookies and ice cream and be open passed midnight. Dude was about to profit literally reselling oreos and ben and jerrys

Back
Top Bottom