Fastest selling sneaker in StockX history is

I don’t know how their doing so good
I went into the stockx drop off shop in manhattan yesterday now you need an invoice and you need to make an appointment to drop shoes off

I asked how long it takes to get your money if you drop off shoes and the guy in the shop couldn’t give me a straight answer
he said a day or two but I keep reading it takes longer

he also told me to send the shoes in but what’s the point of that if the drop off is there

that place was such a mess and so Disorganize you could walk in and take shoes and no one would even notice

but yeah the 13s are the flip of the year if you want to make less then $14.00 per shoe in profit in a so called “money size” after their fees and their part of the money.

if you live in a state with no tax for shoes it’s worth it but if you lived in a taxed state I would sit on the 13s

Last edited:
Didn’t think it would be a jordan then realized it would have to be a Jordan. The highest production run of hype shoes....anyways, stockx is trash b.

160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep i’m guessing that a huge percentage of those sold on stockx are coming from stores or store owners. it’s not such a bad deal for them when they sell in bulk and double their money instantly. buying these at retail and reselling on stockx is def not the move.

btw i chuckle whenever stored do online raffles nowadays. you already know what that means.

160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep i’m guessing that a huge percentage of those sold on stockx are coming from stores or store owners. it’s not such a bad deal for them when they sell in bulk and double their money instantly. buying these at retail and reselling on stockx is def not the move.

btw i chuckle whenever stored do online raffles nowadays. you already know what that means.

store owners at least in nyc and other parts of the country can make more selling the flints in their store then with stockx
and still make their money off the shoe

these are all nickel and dime reseller selling the 13's
when the stores get stuck with bricks that's when stockx comes in handy for shops

Are you guys serious with this Ebay thing? aren't their plenty of more fakes on there
If you're buying, you are protected as long as you can prove why the shoes are fake. Also, just use common sense when buying.

Back
Top Bottom