Fat @#%$ Earthquake?

It woke me up real quick. (Oakland).
- Get in where you fit in...and thats real....

I'm no insomniac like most of ya, but I'm a real light sleeper so that lil 4.1 quake had me wide awake in half a second. I was layin in bed all wide eyed waiting for it to get worse. Livin in the Aves of SF by the way, and my house shook considerably. I think my hood is on top of one huge sand pile... liquifaction anyone? :tongue:
tongue.gif

I live in Oakland so I felt it for like 3-4 seconds, it must have been the most scared ive been in awhile woke up like 5 mins before it happend feeling lost walked into the kitchen to get something to drink close the fridge door then booom glass cups started to fall got freaked out

Quote:
AY BAY BAY
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

"Bathed in sweat, bent over and gasping for breath at the finish line, the athlete might have wondered aloud if this is what death must feel like. In time, this same athlete will surely realize the opposite. Indeed, this is what life feels like."

im in hayward, i didnt feel anything.. but it was prolly becuz i was drivin around or i was busy movin around wit my girl..lol
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I was @ work (I work in Concord) when the quake hit. I didn't feel a thing. I found out about it when I got home & watched mornings on 2 like I do every morning.
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you did anything at all"

I was freaked out for a good 2 minutes.

Then I fell back to sleep.
TEAM FILTHY FRESH
teamdecepticon​
"To punish and enslave..."​

I live in Daly City and I definitely felt that the other day. I woke up but wasn't really worried about it and just lied in bed until it stopped and then went back to sleep.
TEAM SF GIANTS

Back
Top Bottom