Fat people complaining that it's hot Unappreciation

I think today was the hottest day of the year for us, 72 high, but that's like room temperature and cool, no? This big lady was complaining at the office that it was too hot and that the A/C should be running. All of us were rocking long sleeves, I had on a cardigan over a dress shirt myself. Of course this lady's request was appeased. They always get their way. Ma was panting heavily like she was hiking in her cubicle.

Personally, I get a bit chilly when the temps drop below 70, but I also have 3% body fat so it's understandable that my threshold is low. I'm not gonna ask for the heater to be turned on though!

Now I'm rummaging through my closet looking for another cardigan to keep at work.  

Originally Posted by hymen man

fat people in general unappreciation.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Some are cool, though.

smh.gif
fat people are down-to-earth people in my eyes.

I've always had "big boned" and "healthy" friends who were hilarious.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

I think today was the hottest day of the year for us, 72 high, but that's like room temperature and cool, no? This big lady was complaining at the office that it was too hot and that the A/C should be running. All of us were rocking long sleeves, I had on a cardigan over a dress shirt myself. Of course this lady's request was appeased. They always get their way. Ma was panting heavily like she was hiking in her cubicle.

Personally, I get a bit chilly when the temps drop below 70, but I also have 3% body fat so it's understandable that my threshold is low. I'm not gonna ask for the heater to be turned on though!

Now I'm rummaging through my closet looking for another cardigan to keep at work.  
No hate, but for some reason I don't believe that?

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

laugh.gif

In all seriousness.. my funniest friends are usually the fattest..
laugh.gif

I don't understand it, but its true..
roll.gif
Fat people have to be funny for people to like them...
Roseanne, Drew Carey, r0yalty, Bruce Bruce, Ralphie May, etc...

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

laugh.gif

In all seriousness.. my funniest friends are usually the fattest..
laugh.gif

I don't understand it, but its true..
roll.gif
Fat people have to be funny for people to like them...
Roseanne, Drew Carey, r0yalty, Bruce Bruce, Ralphie May, etc...
roll.gif
roll.gif

I see what you did there...
nerd.gif

Definitely unappreciated... they always getting hot

The worst is when Im in the car with them and it's not even that hot but they got all the windows down and im freezing.... pisses me off
smh.gif

ERACISM

roadtrip.jpg

(Yes the maple syrup and the "french toast" are organic)

How are you getting a bit "chilly" when the temp dips below 70.  You frail dudes are just as bad as fat people.  Let the lady have her air, you do have a long sleeve and a cardigan.

OP..you're from sac right? It wasn't hot at all today here. I had on a blazer jacket and was fine the whole day. It was actually perfect weather for light sweaters. btw im a big boy, but I don't sweat from 70 degree weather.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif