mr marcus

Banned
Joined May 3, 2010
Place never seemed like a good fit in queens...not surprised

ignorant negros annoy me....have some drinks and get at some chicks :lol: :smh:

Always want to fight

Last edited:
Joined Apr 30, 2005
Wait. They completely closed down ? Bruh. Lmao. I thought they closed for the night. Or temporarily.

Joined Jul 21, 2012
They pick queens of all places in nyc to open?? No downtown bk, downtown Manhattan hell even harlem or the heights. Bx next to yankee stadium but queens :smh:

Joined Nov 18, 2002
They pick queens of all places in nyc to open?? No downtown bk, downtown Manhattan hell even harlem or the heights. Bx next to yankee stadium but queens
It wouldn't have mattered it still would've happened. Probably not opening night but within the week lol

Top Boy

formerly jay patt
Joined Feb 5, 2013

ignorant negros annoy me....have some drinks and get at some chicks

Always want to fight
This is everywhere bruh. Reason why I stopped going to house parties in my city.

You got about a good 3 hours from the time the party starts till some ignorant *** dudes bring their beef and start banging.

Damn shame.

mr marcus

Banned
Joined May 3, 2010

ignorant negros annoy me....have some drinks and get at some chicks :lol: :smh:

Always want to fight
This is everywhere bruh. Reason why I stopped going to house parties in my city.

You got about a good 3 hours from the time the party starts till some ignorant *** dudes bring their beef and start banging.

Damn shame.
Yea house parties been a no go :lol:

Crazy *** fights and shots getting let off wasn't the move

Joined Jul 11, 2006

ignorant negros annoy me....have some drinks and get at some chicks

Always want to fight

Damn shame.
Yea house parties been a no go

Crazy *** fights and shots getting let off wasn't the move
Kind of house parties y'all going to? We're grown *** men. I don't know no dudes with blood feuds on the same email list-serv

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
Supporter
Joined Mar 24, 2007
Aminals.

My boy texted me yesterday as if he wanted to go there but I didn't even know what Fat Tuesdays is/was. It's a daiquiri chain?

Gill Baka Esq. LLC.

formerly grimlock
Joined Sep 28, 2008
Wait, this is at Resorts World?

Why ya'll even trying to play Queens like that. Queens is the best borough hands down.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now