Fat Tuesday's opens in NYC today...gets closed down today due to brawl

Im sayin the times ive been its been awesome.

Im from the country so i envy your skyscrapers and diversity.

Ny hate is strong around the the us but go out of the country and its what most think of when they talk about the us. ny>>>> the rest of the country and I've been dam near every where for work.

Ny hate is strong around the the us but go out of the country and its what most think of when they talk about the us. ny>>>> the rest of the country and I've been dam near every where for work.
So living in NY is the equivalent of being black in the US

Last edited:
LOL what the hell is Resorts World? I looked at it on a map and I have no idea where or who would go there. Did all these people drive there to brawl?

People are chilling at JFK airport on the weekends now?

cmon bruh that's the best place to pick up women now.  Especially on a Saturday I be like

iBEwT7tEC0X2B.gif

grab something to eat, offer a ride to their crib all in one spot.

:lol:  i'm joking but doesn't seem like a bad idea to get my scumbag on.

actually JFK has some fire broads there...youll see wild girls in yoga pants ready for that long flight to...name a place.

Can someone call Aaron McGruder? The boondocks needs another season. People still haven't learned.

Last edited:
They pick queens of all places in nyc to open?? No downtown bk, downtown Manhattan hell even harlem or the heights. Bx next to yankee stadium but queens :smh:

Speaking as a former Queens and Brooklyn Resident they could have put it in northern queens where the ratchet people don't live and it would be ok, but I guess this is probably somewhere near Jamaica :lol:

Other than Los Angeles most people outside of US don't even care to mention any other cities here Hahaha

When you think of Japan you think of Tokyo, China, hong Kong, Australia, Sydney, Canada, Toronto, Britain... London. USA , you think of NY.

It's just one of those cities that stand out. No matter how much you hate it. I'm sure in those counties I mentioned, the citizens probably feel the same way about those top cities.

Get used to it.

I get the NYC hate. But for me there is no other place like it. Yea I'm in Cali its nice all year around. Got herb and what not. NYC=Action. I love that, SF doesn't have it, neither does LA. Obviously, different strokes. Plus I pull hella females in NYC. NYC changed my life and I always got a soft spot for that disgusting/beautiful place. 
pimp.gif

meh, I'm suprised something like this didn't happen earlier based off how the place was setup.

Last edited:
Other than Los Angeles most people outside of US don't even care to mention any other cities here Hahaha

Kinda of. Nyc is the image they picture of america if not that then hollywood not la, hollywood movie actors and dumb american blonds and what not and then gun loving rednecks. Truth.

Last edited:

Kinda of. Nyc is the image they picture of america if not that then hollywood not la, hollywood movie actors and dumb american blinds and what not and then gun loving rednecks. Truth.
Pretty much. NYC, Hollywood and Texas are all foreigners know. And not even a city in Texas. Just a stereotypical view of the state as a whole
laugh.gif

I walked pass the fat Tuesdays in Miami and noticed most the people looked like CC scammers from out of town.... Didn't bother going in...

Then heard there was one opening up here.... DEFINITELY said hell no. Scammers galore would be in there. And look what happened.

Fax

The nyc hate is funny to me. It definitely has its bad sides but the pluses are way up there.

Not surprised this happened in the cesspool that is queens :lol:
I'd rather hit up blockheads than trek out there for a gallon of that drank

Back
Top Bottom