Fat Tuesday's opens in NYC today...gets closed down today due to brawl

Place never seemed like a good fit in queens...not surprised

ignorant negros annoy me....have some drinks and get at some chicks :lol: :smh:

Always want to fight

Last edited:
Wait. They completely closed down ? Bruh. Lmao. I thought they closed for the night. Or temporarily.

They pick queens of all places in nyc to open?? No downtown bk, downtown Manhattan hell even harlem or the heights. Bx next to yankee stadium but queens :smh:

They pick queens of all places in nyc to open?? No downtown bk, downtown Manhattan hell even harlem or the heights. Bx next to yankee stadium but queens
mean.gif
It wouldn't have mattered it still would've happened. Probably not opening night but within the week lol

ignorant negros annoy me....have some drinks and get at some chicks
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Always want to fight
This is everywhere bruh. Reason why I stopped going to house parties in my city.

You got about a good 3 hours from the time the party starts till some ignorant *** dudes bring their beef and start banging.

Damn shame.

ignorant negros annoy me....have some drinks and get at some chicks :lol: :smh:

Always want to fight

This is everywhere bruh. Reason why I stopped going to house parties in my city.

You got about a good 3 hours from the time the party starts till some ignorant *** dudes bring their beef and start banging.

Damn shame.

Yea house parties been a no go :lol:

Crazy *** fights and shots getting let off wasn't the move

ignorant negros annoy me....have some drinks and get at some chicks
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Always want to fight

Damn shame.
Yea house parties been a no go
laugh.gif

Crazy *** fights and shots getting let off wasn't the move
Kind of house parties y'all going to? We're grown *** men. I don't know no dudes with blood feuds on the same email list-serv

Aminals.

My boy texted me yesterday as if he wanted to go there but I didn't even know what Fat Tuesdays is/was. It's a daiquiri chain?

Wait, this is at Resorts World?

Why ya'll even trying to play Queens like that. Queens is the best borough hands down.

Back
Top Bottom