Fatal Accident in SF

Thats My Word

formerly derrty6232
Anybody notice the traffic around SF state around 230-530pm today? it was crazy packed...I turned on the news earlier to find out it was a fatal car accident. 2 cars went head on on 19th @ sloat killing a 20ish year old woman in the process. :frown:
frown.gif
|I
tired.gif
video link
- Get in where you fit in...and thats real....

was on the bus right there coming back from state. The bus was on ocean and all of a sudden I saw a a bunch of cops and a fire truck roll past on the other side of the street. All I saw was a car in the middle of the street and the whole front was smashed. The traffic was crazy! I walk through that intersection half asleep every morning going to school....I need to more careful.
HEAT FOR SALE: hulks, bred iv, desmond lasers, lodens SIZE 13

19th ave is a dangerous street, my frind got hit by a car on 19th and lincoln a few years ago. rip!

21 Year old, nearly split in half by 2 cars. A Mercedes and an Acura, I believe. I felt sorry, and sad.

first off, RIP to the girl and condolences to her fam+friends.
it's always sad when a life is lost, but esp when it happens to someone w/their whole life ahead of them.
just another reminder of how precious life is and that NOTHING is guaranteed.....not even tomorrow.
don't take life and the truly important things for granted.

having said all of that, 19th Ave is seriously one of the most dangerous stretches of road around, esp for a city street. despite city officials'+other politicians' efforts to step up police presence and make 19th Ave a "double-fine" zone in order to curtail reckless driving/speeding, there are still tons of accidents & countless close-calls w/pedestrians and regular fender benders.

most of the time, traffic is horrendous on 19th, so i just avoid the area all together, but during off-peak hours, it's like a freakin freeway w/heads slaloming in and outa traffic at close to highways speeds.

be careful out there y'all......not just for your safety & others', but i'd imagine they're gonna be enforcing traffic laws even harder out there for a good while.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

my mom and dad knows the girls family, shes also frends with my cousins, hella sad RIP
lol why not?

No wonder there was alot of traffic after school. ( I go to Lowell BTW )
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Quote:
most of the time, traffic is horrendous on 19th, so i just avoid the area all together, but during off-peak hours, it's like a freakin freeway w/heads slaloming in and outa traffic at close to highways speeds.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

i live on 19th, so i definitely know how dangerous it is. even with posted signs, people are going to weave in and out to get through and cut others off creating a dangerous environment. more than once ive seen drivers drive on empty sidewalks to bypass the redlight to turn right. it really needs more law enforcement presence, but its so hard to due to it being under state jurisdiction.

yea...19th ave is pretty crazy. I try to avoid it as much as possible. people are always speeding trying to make the lights.

Quote:
There has been a motorcycle cop hiding in the bushes like a yetti :lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Quote:
BTW: Be careful driving around that area now. There has been a motorcycle cop hiding in the bushes like a yetti :lol:
laugh.gif
picking off people speeding. Just a heads up to everyone.

I just went down to Stonestown earlier this evening. On Winston, up about half a block from 19th, there was a cop chillin on his bike ready to pull over anyone that runs the light. For some reason, he gave me a real dirty look as I passed him. Maybe it was the plate and tint, although i did roll the windows down.

Quote:
BTW: Be careful driving around that area now. There has been a motorcycle cop hiding in the bushes like a yetti :lol:
laugh.gif
picking off people speeding. Just a heads up to everyone.

I noticed that too.
- Get in where you fit in...and thats real....

19th Ave. is so damn crazy..

I was in a car accident right on 19th and Holloway next to the 29 bus stop. I've also seen many accidents just waiting for the M... Thank God I moved outta the Villas.
MUDVILLE!

Damn RIP. 19th Avenue is easy to drive, but way too congested.
Napalm was used in flamethrowers and bombs by the U.S. and Allied forces, to increase effectiveness of flammable liquids. The substance is formulated to burn at a specific rate and adhere to materials. Napalm is mixed with gasoline in various proportions to achieve this. Another useful (and dangerous) effect, primarily involving its use in bombs, was that napalm "rapidly deoxygenates the available air" as well as creating large amounts of carbon monoxide causing suffocation. Napalm bombs were also used in the Vietnam War to clear landing zones for helicopters.

That's horrible, thoughts go out to families involved..

The day before this, there was another crazy car accident.. it was like 1:30ish at night.. didn't even notice the fugged up cars until i almost ran over a tire and other car parts that were in the middle of the road.. i look to my left and it was just devastation.

19th and sloat is crazy.
B2S1 is definitely in the building.

Quote:
just another reminder of how precious life is and that NOTHING is guaranteed.....not even tomorrow.
don't take life and the truly important things for granted.

real talk cl...

Quote:
again, drive safe, y'all. i'm still too tired to break the story i mentioned in the other thread down, but one of my mom's staffworkers ran down 3 pedestrians out in San Mateo earlier this year. one girl got dragged+pinned under her car and died. i dunno the exact details, but my moms said the lady has to serve jail time on weekends for a long, long time and might end up losing her job and maybe her house too if she gets canned. and she just had a kid not too long ago.
HELLA SHOES! 12-13 VINTAGE SBS NIKE ADIDAS DUNKS AIR FORCES HYPHY COP THIS GOODY GOODY SHOES HELLA HEAT LIMITED AND SHHHHH

"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

i had to go into sf that day and on the way back my dad had to call and tell me that he heard there was hella traffic on 19th so i had to take sunset back. it was crazy backed up from what i was able to see though, and sunset was pretty crowded too, up until the freeway.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

I've been friends or an acquaintance with the dude driving the Acura MDX since middle school. I haven't really talked to him lately, but I was checking out his Facebook and he digusts me. His status said "If you heard about 19th and Sloat, HOLLER!" I couldn't believe he would even write something like that. He didn't even take that bad of a beating, he just ended up with a sprain knee, and neck pains. I don't even know if he feels any remorse. I can't believe I'm even friends with this guy, but I hope he came to his senses and really thinks about what he did. If I took somebodies life, I'd be shaking and I wouldn't even be able to speak for days because of all the guilt. He still hasn't been arrested yet, but I think after the whole investigation he will be sued pretty heavily.

R.I.P. to the 21 year old Korean girl, I heard she just transferred to S.F. State too. I'm sure she had a bright future planned out for herself, and my condolences to her family. Nobody deserves to go out this way...

...on a side note, I don't feel so bad for selling this dude some fake shoes now. He still doesn't know they're fake.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Back
Top Bottom