Father beats 2 year son to death for wetting the bed. Mother does nothing.

Over the past year.....year an a half.....it's like so many wild stories in the world I'm just like emotionless.

Sometimes I think I am a bit too mellow but god damn how can this even set you off to make you that angry that you hurt a child or take it a step further and kill the child. People just need to relax.

mean.gif
Dude was proabably stuck in a rut. but theres no excuse. he wasnt meant to have kids

This is a perfect example of why people shouldn't have kids until they are ready.

When you aren't mature enough to handle the responsibility, you end up taking your frustrations out on the child and in extreme cases such as this someone ends up hurt or dead.

Unfortunately not much brother. Things like this have always happened and continue to happen.

My boy was on Reddit the other day and pulled me over to see a video. It was of a baby tied down and a man, presumably his father, standing over him/her taking a #2 on his/her chest. :stoneface:

We live in a TWISTED world. I'm just glad I grew up before all these horrible things were so easily accessed via the net.
Da hell???

Like always it'll be a long dragged out legal process...... GARBAGE. Put a pistol under his chin, aim towards the ceiling, and paint it red

I know this may sound harsh, but lil man is better off. For those that believe in God {whether Allah, or JC} you know his soul is in a much better place.

This world is too corrupt, and wicked. If I knew then what I know now I wouldn't have any children. It's hard as a parent not being able to protect your children 24/7. It's worse when the parents are the ones doing the wickedness. I heard a story last week about a 3rd grader in a Harlem PS that was forced to give oral by three 5th grader boys in the bathroom :smh:. Trust me people, as f'd up as the stituation is, that 2 yr old is doing much better than us.

how do you beat a child to death...?

like what is going through your mind at the time?

its hard for me to even raise my voice to my nephews let alone beat them...smh

Back
Top Bottom