FATLACE Grand Opening 7/21

fongstarr

Banned
fatlace.jpg

fatlace_tee07_1.gif

fatlace_tee07_2.gif

fatlace_tee07_3.gif

Big Supporter of Fatlace and there projects. I would have to almost credit my shoe collecting career to their site back when I was in college. Anyway, head on over to J-Town and check them out. From not knowing and kind of knowing what they have, it will be come clothes, car stuff and fix gear supplies (I am pretty sure a lot of other stuff as well). I am pretty sure they won't carry shoes but the Fatlace "I love SF" is a must.

Check them out!
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Dope, someone help me get the I Heart SF shirt please.
Bape x efined x SupremeToo Busy At Work To Shop

Hmmm....I think I might have jumped the gun on saying car stuff. I want to say I could have sworn I read it but I could be wrong. Well, from Mr. Arcenal's blog......fixie lovers will be happy for sure:

frames_1.jpg

frames_2.jpg

fatlace_carnival.jpg

crackfloor.jpg

and the store size in the beginning phases.......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

congrats to mark and the fatlace crew for getting their store open. i know its been a long time coming.

i might roll through and check it out this weekend.

too bad they aren't open today. i'm gonna head out over towards J-Town tonight.

good luck to them tho. i don't know any of those dudes, but i remember the guy w/the white 240 posting every now and then, incl mentioning way back about working on this shop.....seems like a good dude.

i dunno about that Fatlace "F" logo tho....seems a kinda similar to the Famous Stars & Straps logo.

btw, haven't kept up w/bikes, but good to know Sugino is still around........had Sugino 1 pc cranks on my beater Redline 500a before i stepped up and got my Trick Star + Flight cranks.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

wow... congrats to Mark Arcenal and the entire Fatlace crew!

I remember going to Mark's house to get graphics done for my ride way back in the day... Mecca Graphics!!!

I might have to stop by and say hi...

props!! :pimp:
pimp.gif

damn i work sat. ima try and stop by when im off.
"there's no replacement for displacement"

Those Keirin frames are nice but why are they all so plainly painted? The thing i like most about Keirin frames are the crazy disco sparkle or color shifing paint jobs.
Ecoutez et repetez...

Quote:
I remember going to Mark's house to get graphics done for my ride way back in the day... Mecca Graphics!!!

dude used to own mecca graphics? i hope he runs this bussiness better than he ran mecca, cause mecca was run like @#%$. i might stop buy to see what they got. he has a good location though.

Hate to be the unofficial person for Fatlace, but I just post what I see. From the blogs.....Fatlace opening party. Looks cool:

aqua_july.jpg
TEAM WARRIORSWE BELIEVE

Sorry JCSell, you might have caught us on a bad day. meccagraphics was something we did in college. We're older now and others are involved. I work half the time in Beaverton and half in SF so I'll be overseeing the gist of it.

Brands we'll be carrying. Edwin, Kiks TYO, Hellz Bellz, In4mation, Vans, Clarks Wallabee, Nike, Strangeco, Staple, Mack Daddy & Magnet and Madfoot.

Carstuff. Endless Brakes, AME, Craftsquare, Key's Racing, and our brands DriftUnit & HellaFlush.

Toys & Misc. Kerin Frames, Random toys, and GShock Japan.
Yo.. Check out Fatlace.com | KICKS Hawaii | FTC | In4mation | RECON | NORT

Quote:
:lol:
laugh.gif
so, so true! H.A.M.P.S.H.I.R.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck to mark and crew!

Sup_

Wow.

Didn't know you guys were behind Mecca Graphics.

I think I still got that flyer or card thing with the white integ.

Goodluck with the store. Maybe Ill stop by when its up and running.

On an unrelated note I think you got the same b-day as me. 10/20 :smokin
smokin.gif
realizethetruth.net info@realizethetruth.net

Interesting. Finally, something that makes me want to drive to the city. I just might want to check it out...
***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

Has anyone been here recently? I might be going to SF soon and I was wondering what Kiks Tyo tees they have.

Nice stuff fatlace.

I hear you guys are sponsoring the Norcal Summit. Always good seeing local shops giving back.

Fatlace, as well as shops X, Y, & Z are all welcome at this Sat's NorCal BBQ Summit............as a group to rep the shop or just as "common folk" to max and relax. :smile:
smile.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Back
Top Bottom