Fatty things you did as a child

Just recently at my big age I stopped at McDonald's to get breakfast and got a chicken mcgriddle and a sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin. I took the top english muffin off and put the top griddle and chicken on top of the sausage egg and cheese with the bottom bun being the other english muffin. Good as hell. But since I only eat fast food like once a year, I'll probably try it again next year. :lol:

I used to dip celery and carrots in peanut butter and eat it.
When I was in elementary many school lunches came with a celery stick and peanut butter in small paper cup. I'd just eat the peanut butter and throw the celery out lol.

My friend once took the pepperonis off his pizza from Sbarro, squeezed the grease from them into the cup of cheese he got for dipping his breadsticks, and sucked it through a straw. Can only imagine the things he did eating alone.

I could put down a box of these in a sitting. I can’t even look at one now

smash an entire box of toaster strudels. if i wanted to get real sexy, if there was another box around, id take those icings and double up

Growing up as a kid my family hardly ever ate fast food. Occasionally we'd have a box of KFC or Popeyes but that's it. Never any burger places.

One day in 5th grade our table team won the most points and our teacher took us to Burger King as a treat. I ordered a triple whopper, fries and milkshake. I MAYBE weighed about 75lbs. I forced myself to eat all of it. I could barely move. Honestly thought I was going to die but I had to play it off.

My parents were very old school west Indians. I didn't have a lot of junk food growing up. That was one of my fatty treats 😂😂. The only cereal I could eat was corn flakes with warm milk. I at least got to put slice bananas or apples in to sweeten it up.
Corn flakes with the warm carnation milk and sugar undefeated.

I can hear my mom now “da nah food” with a fierce teeth suck.

Man. In high school after they kicked me off of the baseball team. Spent like 3-4 months eating 3 slices of pizza and a milk shake almost every day after school. Ballooned to 215. When im
Naturally 175-180.

Low key depression and didnt even know it.
Kinda did the opposite.

Walked in to football training/tryouts and before I even sat down…

“Come here, you're a linemen.”

I wanted to play something sexy like running back or QB LMAO.

As a 14 year old whom knew nothing about nutrition my idea of a diet was starvation.

Lasted bout 36 hours :lol:

Took a science test the next day and my stomach was growling like a cornered grizzly in that quiet *** room.

Cutest girl in the class turned to me and said “ yo, you aight?”

Later that day I demolished 2 school lunches.

Back
Top Bottom