Fatty things you did as a child

I ordered stuffed crust pizza and my friend said he used to take the pepperoni off his pizza and stuff it in his stuffed crust and eat it like that.

I used to order a mchicken and cut the chicken in half. I’d eat the burger with half the chicken. Then I’d eat the other half of the chicken like a big chicken nugget with sweet and sour sauce.

Share yours

Used to swipe food and put it in my pockets because moms made us all eat at one time

resize

I would stuff my face with a big portion and take forever to chew my food and be the last one in the table.

One time I slept at a friend's house and they ordered pizza. His mom took out a jug of Tampico orange drink for us to imbibe. I thought that was kinda weird to pair with pizza but whatever. Took some swigs and sure enough it was bangin. Greasy, fatty pizza with that thick, sugary drink though. No wonder his family was fat.

Drank 4-6 cokes a day. My mom would take my sister and me to the 99 cents store at the beginning of our summer break when we were younger. I’d buy like 5 6-packs of Shasta orange and grape and kill it in a few days. All while playing video games and sitting on diabetes ***. Lmao.

eat when i get home from school. Mom leaves for work, pops comes home an hour later, he thinks i haven't ate dinner yet, so he feeds me a plate. I thought it was a normal thing lol

Back
Top Bottom