Favorite Birdman songs and verses?

He may not be the most lyrical, he may have some history of shady business dealings, but nonetheless you must find some of his stuff entertaining and motivating especially when
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Especially when watching his Cash Money tour videos, when he cleans out the Gucci and Louie stores, sits in the G5, floss the jewels.This man brings a whole new meaning to "you only live once".
Richer than the riches
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

He may not be the most lyrical, he may have some history of shady business dealings, but nonetheless you must find some of his stuff entertaining and motivating especially when
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Especially when watching his Cash Money tour videos, when he cleans out the Gucci and Louie stores, sits in the G5, floss the jewels.This man brings a whole new meaning to "you only live once".
Richer than the riches
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im on that
pimp.gif
right now and I agree with all that

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I tired to fix that buy couldn't. It's "Get Your Roll On".

I like alot of his stuff.... but my favorite is him and weezy on that dope boys go crazy beat on the suffix... SIMPLY AMAZING

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
slap a b_ with a pound and a ki

me and my cuz always trippin off what Stunna say..

slap a b_ wit a pound and a ki
20 of them thangs, 10 on my street
100 at my crib, 10 for a beat
50 on the Cadi wit the swine suede seats

the _ is he talkin about
roll.gif

"thugged out when I met the President
Reeboks and Girbauds when he came to my residence...."

pretty much the whole How U Luv That vol. 2 album

Back
Top Bottom