Favorite Christmas Gifts vol. Sooner than you think

Joined Aug 4, 2011
What are some of your favorite christmas gifts

Here are some of mine

I remember getting this when I was when I was 7 one of the greatest games ever imo

Got this when I was 10. One of my favorite bands. plus the case for this box set was the $%#@

Post some of your favorite yule tide gifts

Joined Jul 7, 2011
this exact bike when i was in the 5th grade... i loved this thing to death

everysingletime

formerly amel223
Joined Apr 4, 2006
The very first thing that came to mind when I clicked this thread was a sega genesis with a copy of Sonic the Hedgehog 2. I don't remember how old I was....but that night was the first time I'd slept past 12 (just playing the game)

I've gotten a lot of Xmas presents since then, but nothing I can remember so easily.

Joined Jul 7, 2011
when pokemon cards were in their prime my parents got me like 20+ of those booster packs for christmas

had a n_ going crazy in his pajamas

ohdannyboy

Banned
Joined Apr 5, 2010
Ankle Weights. I was too geeked, thought I'd be booming by the end of the summer
. I was like in 6th grade.

Joined Sep 18, 2008
Originally Posted by jrp44

My aunt had this in her house when I was younger. Thing was like 4 games in one. Twas amazing! 

Mine would have to be 

+

+

Joined Oct 27, 2009
Originally Posted by th3kid

My aunt had this in her house when I was younger. Thing was like 4 games in one. Twas amazing! 

Mine would have to be 

+

+

Got the same gift when I was 6, I still have a copy of Crash Bandicoot 

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now