Favorite commercial right now from a person who LOATHES commercials

This commercial is by far my favorite this year.
laugh.gif

ugh, i cant stand those Terry crews commercials. then again ive only seen them twice because i dont watch the typical male programming. i mostly see investment and insurance commercials if at all since i have a DVR.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Braxton has fallen off so hard.

laugh.gif
 what do you expect? HE'S BLACK! and we dont take care of our own.

...i even know a few people who mock and criticize Tyler Perry for employing out of work black actors......AS IF THATS A BAD THING
laugh.gif

....or how about the many actors from The Wire, GREAT ACTORS, that have gone from major roles on an award winning drama to commercials.

...sad.

@ the ppl who don't like commercials
I also don't like commercials but what if the companies who made these commercials make them so entertaining that ppl who hate commercials spread them to other ppl who don't like commercials. It's like we're promoting their product to an untapped market for free.

This is the last one that made me laugh & I'm not that big a Family Guy fan. I don't mind commercials. I just don't like how they jack up the volume (when I'm watching live tv). I hate pop up ads on sites though & it irks the %+% out of me that I'm starting to see them when I surf on my iPhone.

Originally Posted by psk2310

This is the last one that made me laugh & I'm not that big a Family Guy fan. I don't mind commercials. I just don't like how they jack up the volume (when I'm watching live tv). I hate pop up ads on sites though & it irks the %+% out of me that I'm starting to see them when I surf on my iPhone.

.....that all depends on the network you're watching.

.....they dont do that at all on any of the networks that i watch, i do notice that they do it on networks like Spike and BET. went to visit a friend of mine, he turned it to Spike and that #$!+ was like nails on a chalkboard because i wasnt used to it. to him it was like background noise.

Back
Top Bottom