Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Olympics

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Hares

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raptors

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
was always interested in people's opinions; the 7 seems like a Jordan that isn't as loved as many of them but the 6 and 7's are my favs overall

always thought the 7s looked amazing but felt flimy, bordeux out of all those though

Bordeaux.
Fond memories of 1992; I was a freshman in high school and my pops thought it would be a good idea to mow the grass in my Bordeauxs... That was back when we wore our Air Jordans when we bought them, so it's not like they were DS, but still. That memory is the reason I doubled up on them when they released last year haha. One of the last releases before this new era of cats camping for everything. 2011 was full of easy copps that should have been difficult.

probably get the stone face for my lineup for ogs but its:

charcoal>oly>cardinal>hare>bordeaux

1. Hares
2. Olympic
3. French Blue
4. Charcoals

Only 4 so far that you will ever see on my feet.

I don't know why the Bordeaux is so popular. Such an ugly shoe. Let me guess, MJ did something spectacular in 'em?

Last edited:
Bordeaux.
Fond memories of 1992; I was a freshman in high school and my pops thought it would be a good idea to mow the grass in my Bordeauxs... That was back when we wore our Air Jordans when we bought them, so it's not like they were DS, but still. That memory is the reason I doubled up on them when they released last year haha. One of the last releases before this new era of cats camping for everything. 2011 was full of easy copps that should have been difficult.
Ah, memories. I was a freshman too. I remember going out on release day with my dad and brothers and we bought them for my dad for his birthday. He ended up giving them to me not too long after that. Still have them in the box in excellent condition.

1. Hares
2. Olympic
3. French Blue
4. Charcoals
Only 4 so far that you will ever see on my feet.
I don't know why the Bordeaux is so popular. Such an ugly shoe. Let me guess, MJ did something spectacular in 'em?

Even though my screen name would object, I would put the French Blue colorway 2nd on my list behind the Black/Red. But that's a solid list.

Cardinals would be last for me.

Last edited:
OG colorways, it goes:

Bordeaux > Charcoals > Hares > Olympics > Cardinals

:smokin

The 7 model is my absolute favorite, followed by the 3.

All I need is the Hares and my collection will be complete.

Last edited:
Surprised nobody threw the Flints in there (unless i missed it)... I always felt that was a sleeper retro+... I still have one pair of DS Flints left that i need to get rid of at some point (no, that isn't a solicitation).

Last edited:
Surprised nobody threw the Flints in there (unless i missed it)... I always felt that was a sleeper retro+... I still have one pair of DS Flints left that i need to get rid of at some point.

Great retro+ colorway, but it would never triumph over an OG colorway for me....

Surprised nobody threw the Flints in there (unless i missed it)... I always felt that was a sleeper retro+... I still have one pair of DS Flints left that i need to get rid of at some point.

Great retro+ colorway, but it would never triumph over an OG colorway for me....

These are a bad retro+ colorway either.

t6tqnd.png

Wish they would of came out in a FSR.

these are my own personal faves, but I'm a big fan of dark grey CWs. Purple always pops to me too, but probably because I'm a UW Huskies fan :rolleyes

I can understand everyone's affinity for the poll choices tho

Flints are dope.... maybe my favorite after the Hares and French Blue...

Chambray's are madd underrated too, I love this CW

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom