• Hares

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raptors

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
New guys aways say they "been lurking for years"

:smh:

Yeah ok bud..
What entitles you to say that? Is it because you been here a little over a year and have 5K+ posts. Not even sure if that's an accomplishment or severe over-posting. I have been on niketalk for years (previous user name ddw254). Its ignorant to assume that all "new" guys are lying about that?

Here we go.

:lol:

*leaves thread*

Bins are my favorite VII too. Sick colors, unique patterns, limited and they have that nice tumble leather so they'll last.

Last edited:
I'd rock the sh*t outta these! JB please release these!

Im gonna have to go with the "Raptors" or the GMP. Even though I dont like gold or purple much on my kicks I still would like a pair of 7's. They need more colorways in this shoe. Black/Red or Black/White or Black/Green. There isn't many green jordans at all actually, why is that?

Yeah 4 pairs out of how many different jordans on the planet lol i could name a couple more quai 54s, altitude 13s, those ugly 28s haha and the glow 4s are mostly grey too, im talkin more colorways like black/green quai 54s. Black/Green = heat imo

Im gonna have to go with the "Raptors" or the GMP. Even though I dont like gold or purple much on my kicks I still would like a pair of 7's. They need more colorways in this shoe. Black/Red or Black/White or Black/Green. There isn't many green jordans at all actually, why is that?

because he didn't play for the Celtics or Sonics :rolleyes

You got a point, but he didnt play for any team that wore purple, orange, yellow, beige/mocha, ect. and theres tons of colorways like that. They should release the shoes they made for the black/neon collection. Thats the type of black/green colorway I would like.

^ Sounds like you may wanna go ID some Spiz'ikes.
I did want to try that out, also wanted to ID some lebron 10s but Im from Canada so Nike wont ship to me. I'd have to drive over the border 3 hours there and back just to get them lol

Future, those 7s would be dope if they removed all the yellow down to the stitching and replaced it with red :tongue:

1a. Charcoals
1b. Hares nice list but minus the French blues IMO
3. Bordeaux
4. Chambray's
5. Olympic
6. Cardinals
7. French Blue

Chambray's might be my favorite Retro+ colorway of all time.  So dope.  Definitely agree with OP on them being a bit underappreciated.  The Huarache is one of my favorite Nike models so the fact that these are based off of those is a huge plus.  Right on the bubble ouside of my top 4 fighting for #5 with several other Jordan sigs after IV, V, III, and VI.

I have Bordeaux but I like Hare and Bordeaux 7s equally. Would love to have both but I'm starting to think they don't exist in size 14 haha

I love all the 7s. My 3 favorites are Bordeaux, hare, and chambray. Luckily I am fortunate to own all 3

Back
Top Bottom