Favorite Liquor to Drink Straight Up?

Lately its been tequila for me, after I slowed down on the hunny proof rum. Im sippin on some patron right now I slipped out from a house party the other night
laugh.gif

Used to drink vodka straight out the bottle gulp after gulp and now I gag at the thought of that %#@@. Drank it way too much freshman year, especially cuz I could snag a bottle out the bar from a place we'd frequent regularly without being noticed. I smell anything along the lines of it like sanitation wipes or rubbing alcohol and instantly feel
sick.gif

if i have to choose i'd go with tequila. vodka tasted cheap to me and whiskey burns like a #$%^&*

patron
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Lately its been tequila for me, after I slowed down on the hunny proof rum. Im sippin on some patron right now I slipped out from a house party the other night
laugh.gif

Used to drink vodka straight out the bottle gulp after gulp and now I gag at the thought of that %#@@. Drank it way too much freshman year, especially cuz I could snag a bottle out the bar from a place we'd frequent regularly without being noticed. I smell anything along the lines of it like sanitation wipes or rubbing alcohol and instantly feel
sick.gif

Oh you're that guy.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

laugh.gif

sick.gif

Oh you're that guy.
eyes.gif
KettleOne > Goose > Stolis   Maybe mix a little water for that swag.

pimp.gif
@ the people mentioning jameson. figures one is a fellow boston person and another is a hockey fan 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are any of the cheap whiskeys good/decent? Ill drink it with my grandpa but nothing he drinks is complete bottom rung

Jameson
Any Macallan but preferably 18 yr+
Jack Daniels
hell i'd drink most things straight up. Freshman year of college i would just chug bottles of bacardi limon.

Jameson on the rocks or Johnny Black or better on the rocks. But Macallan is my favorite whiskey now.

Back
Top Bottom