Favorite Pullovers [Hoodie Season]

11-box_logo_pullover_1345454862.jpg

Been looking for some new hoodies and i came across this list awhile back.
could probably help you out

Damn, this appears to be the bible. Appreciate you, and everyone else, for contributing.

If anything else comes to mind, throw it here. This helps a lot tho.

Cheers.

The material used on champion hoodies are trash... Idk what it is that makes it like that though :lol:

Sorry for the rant lol ......you can also purchase from independent trading co. They usually have different weight hoodies and a lot of street wear brands use them. There's another company that makes heavy hoodies as well but they're soft, just can't think of the name at the moment. Gildan is ok same with AAA, they're basic and really not quality per say. Best hoodies by far in my experience are Canadian cotton and custom cuts such as supremes box logos and the early Huf stuff. They're made by CYC but getting a hold of a blank let alone a good cut is difficult and out of the realm of those brands. I want to say reigning champ or wings + horn both mill out of Canada as well but I've been out the loop for a while. Also wholesale pricing is on another level, which is why small brands can't afford to purchase cyc quality and turn a profit. I have some stuff from Ralph as well they're thermal lined hoodies/zip ups are great, they have some nice weight and warmth. I have a Nike tech fleece hoody as well and those are great for nice brisk days. Some other great hoodies that I have worn are from north face and Patagonia, catch them on sale though cause those prices hurt lol.

Edit: Beimar is the brand I was thinking of in my post. Diamond supply used them for some of their stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom