pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now I don't know it's called but it's
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When you turn her to the side, one leg pushed up to her chest, the other just straight down under you. My GOD that $!%@ is addicting! it's to the pointwhere we can do any position, but we always have to finish off with that one. Recommended to the fullest!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Doggystyle....especially when its a nice round piece of ##* and the way she arches her back while I go at it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When my girl arches her back and her face is down in the pillow..

OWWWWWW
eek.gif

i like being on top and when shes about to cum she clutches her legs then i just go real hard and damn thats just so fun omg!!!

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

doggy. there's just somethin about that backshot view..
I would have to agree. Sending waves from the backside on up puts a big smile on my face.
happy.gif
Thats it right there, that sequence, priceless.
But yeah doggy and on top, her on top sometimes.

backshots/doggy>__________

put her hands behind her back and bangout
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When you turn her to the side, one leg pushed up to her chest, the other just straight down under you. My GOD that $!%@ is addicting! it's to the point where we can do any position, but we always have to finish off with that one. Recommended to the fullest!
pimp.gif

http://s369.photobucket.com/albums/oo131/samtonge/?action=view&current=hoorayrayj.gif
yo..i remember watching this position in a Showtime Red Shoe Diaries episode..I vowed to use that move when I got older..and yes..sh_ is the business..have hercrawling on her shoulders to the top of the bed lookin like a caterpillar
devil.gif

I give it to them doggy.....and I love getting my unit rode....... eating that poon from the back
pimp.gif
.........I would love to get my unit rode while thefemale is backwards, but I got a crook in my unit and they be complaining

Girl laying flat on her stomach....
tired.gif
*whew*

One you're in... reach around the the front of her neck with your right arm and pull down on her left shoulder. Use your left hand out to the side forbalance.

Originally Posted by samness20

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When you turn her to the side, one leg pushed up to her chest, the other just straight down under you. My GOD that $!%@ is addicting! it's to the point where we can do any position, but we always have to finish off with that one. Recommended to the fullest!
pimp.gif

http://s369.photobucket.com/albums/oo131/samtonge/?action=view&current=hoorayrayj.gif
yo..i remember watching this position in a Showtime Red Shoe Diaries episode..I vowed to use that move when I got older..and yes..sh_ is the business..have her crawling on her shoulders to the top of the bed lookin like a caterpillar
devil.gif

YUP!!!!

What really tops this position off is when I grab her under thigh (hamstring area), push it further towards her chest... then take my other hand, grab hershoulder and pull her in towards me... and just straight pound away!

it's perfect too, cuz you're in a position where you can adjust yourself to a more comfortable position which allows you to bang harder than any otherposition! GUARANTEE you'll have her screaming at the top of her lungs!

Back
Top Bottom