favorite sex position ...

Ankles over shoulders.
smokin.gif

I don't really have a favorite anymore. It depends. Sometimes I like dishing out back shots cuz you can throw a jolt through that spine if you tap thecervix right
grin.gif
. I mean, it's just so many good angles on a sexy body that I can't honestly say I like it thrown at me one way or the other.Underboob is the @+!% so shorty can do the cowgirl, but booty meat is what it do too, so she better reverse it eventually. What can I say? Flexibility is aturn on though, I will tell you that much.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

I give it to them doggy.....and I love getting my unit rode....... eating that poon from the back
pimp.gif
.........I would love to get my unit rode while the female is backwards, but I got a crook in my unit and they be complaining
erexp5.jpg

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

any female input?
nerd.gif

and on that note...

2uswdgj.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Ankles over shoulders.
smokin.gif

I must say, I love this position... on my part atleast, idk it just goes in A LOT deeper than other positions.

But the reason why I say "on my part" is cuz the wifey says that it hurts a lot, like she'll be screaming at the top of her lungs, but at somepoint i'm like "this aint the enjoyment scream"... eventually she'll ask me to get off.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Now I don't know it's called but it's
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When you turn her to the side, one leg pushed up to her chest, the other just straight down under you. My GOD that $!%@ is addicting! it's to the point where we can do any position, but we always have to finish off with that one. Recommended to the fullest!
pimp.gif

almost like "spooning?"
ill try it next time.

edit:
Girl laying flat on her stomach....
tired.gif
*whew*

Straight up, i cant F!!! like that. I bust in less than a minute. for whatever reason, I CANNOT do that position
laugh.gif

^It's the bubble booty and the pure depth of thrust. It looks too "cute" like that and you can damn near see her spine adjusting to the extracompany crawling up her back. It's ridiculous man , especially if you grab her ankles and fold her legs back that way
smh.gif
Fam...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom