IDK. There are so many to chose from. Some of my favorites are:

Scott Tenorman Must Die
Le Petit Tourette
Fishsticks
Christian Hard Rock
Cartmans Death
The $@$*
South Park Is Gay

..come to think about it. There are way too many to name. This is easily the greatest cartoon ever IMO.

Originally Posted by parada45

Just to many good episodes

I can't pick just one
Word.

Scott Tenerman Must Die
Imaginationland Trilogy was
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Too many bruh, too many...

Too Many To List But Here Are Some.

Die Hippie Die
Scott Tenorman Must Die
Over Logging
Guitar *@*@% O
Imaginationland Trilogy
Night Of The Living Homeless
Miss Teacher Bangs A Boy
The Crips & Blood Episode

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

scissor me timbers
That one, Scott Tenorman Must Die, and the Warcraft one come to mind. However, there were so many good ones that my list would be much longer if Ipointed out all of them.

Major Boobage

Scott Tenorman Must Die

Something Wall-Mart This Comes

The one where the internet wouldn't work spoof of "Grapes of Wrath"

The one where the kids became Honorary Police Officers....SMH

On A Side Note
I think one of the reasons that the show has kinda become stale as of late is that because they can make episodes so easily and rely on recent events theystray away from creating original plots, whereas when they initially upgraded their equipment they would scatter the "Current Event" episodes, nowits like almost the whole season except for a few episodes.... IDK just my 2 cents

Even with the decline if The Simpsons were to come off the air after South Park (not jinxing it, just saying) I'll be TIGHT!!!!

"Canada on Strike"

Sooooo many good quotes. "This is Steven Abootman, president of the WGA...the World Canadian Bureau", "What what in the butt","I'm not your friend, buddy!"

All the internet sensations: Chris Crocker, dramatic look gopher, sneezing panda, numa numa, purple rain, laughing baby, etc

2pze16u.jpg

34t2ue9.jpg

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

wallpaper-towelie-1280.jpg
right from the begining when cartman gets the tampon out of the trashcan, this episode is pure genius
" You should never done that. He's just a boy poor little fella"

Imaginationland
Wheel of Fortune episode
The one where Butters gets sent to a religious camp when his dad thinks he is gay
The one where they had to return the Lord of the Rings DVD to the videostore

Back
Top Bottom