Favorite thing to get at Sonic?

Boutta go to Sonic in a little bit. First time i'm going there. I have no idea what to get
laugh.gif

help me out niketalk

sonic-logo.jpg

#6, no mayo
cherry limeade
large order of tots on the side

EDIT** #6 is a Toaster, a burger on Texas toast buns. i prefer those to the normal burger buns.
Whatever you do make sure you get cherry limeade.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

had sonic for the first time 2 weeks ago, place is pure trash. seriously.

what did you get? SOme of it is admittedly bad tasting, or not all what it's made out to be. Overall, the desserts and drinks>food. There are thingsthat stand out tho, enough for me to make the trip every so often. I think that if it was around the corner from me like in n out, i wouldnt enjoy it as much.

I'm mad they have commercials showing all the time here in NY and there isn't even a Sonic in the entire state.

mad.gif

yal must have some sucky as* sonics in your area,the ones i go to are always good.i like getting the chilli cheese tots or fries

the limeaids are that great either, i got the cherry and tasted like crap. My brother and friend had the slushees and they said those were amazing. I shouldhave got ice cream treats or something instead of the nasty food.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

I'm mad they have commercials showing all the time here in NY and there isn't even a Sonic in the entire state.

mad.gif
same with Maryland... i think the closest one is in like PA.
alien.gif

their food looks good as !%*% though.. i remember one time in HS my friends were high and they drove like 2 hours to that Pennsylvania Sonic
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

mad.gif
same with Maryland... i think the closest one is in like PA.
alien.gif

their food looks good as !%*% though.. i remember one time in HS my friends were high and they drove like 2 hours to that Pennsylvania Sonic
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Theres one on the way to Ocean City

sonic burger, chilli cheese tater tots and a cherry limeade.

but i like in n out better.

Now that we have one in San Diego I am going to try it out this week. I hear the line is real crazy though, walk up and drive through.

Back
Top Bottom