Feb 9th, and Every Monday Night Dynamite Sound @ Mai Tai Bar, LBC!!

hows it during summer? business pick up? i might check it out on tuesday, still debating. i usually go to fullerton on tuesdays, but we'll see..

^^lol i used my boys id for the longest time, he kinda sorta looked like me...is it fake or is it a real one that kinda looks like u? worth a shot, butthey'll take it away if they dont believe its u. remember the info on there, bday, address, zodiac sign, graduation year, and another form of id too likecredit card w/ name on it...

Steve, it's a hit or miss these days. Come through, check it out, and LMK what you like/dislike, etc. I'll be on the mic, so swing through and holla.
TRD, it'll come to a point where you will be through and done with the whole 'going out' during the week; summer or otherwise. But I gotta getgigs, so that's my drive.
Hope to see you guys one night. Peace!!

I went last week, but got rejected at the door because my homegirl forgot her ID, dumb broad. Good luck though, hope it went well!

Sorry to hear Steve, it was a good turnout. Hopefully this summer will keep it busy. We'll be there until they stop it. So, check back often.

Yo, check it out gang, we will be moving Tuesdays to Monday nights. Sept. 15 will be the date we are returning. Mark it on your calendars. But come out tonightand celebrate the last Tuesday, seen?????

AG: hope you can make it out soon.

September 15th, mark your calendars....and if anyone wants to come celerate their birthday, shoot on through and have a good time, seen???

Back
Top Bottom