*FEBRUARY RELEASES* CDN. MAJOR CHAINS + MORE

Any news on Canada getting the Basketball XX2?

Thanks,

-Dennis
formerly "OUTKAST", I am still OUTKASTED!

XX25.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
SOULIZE SAYS VISIT​
www.inquiringmind.ca​

Heya Dennis, don't tell me you're copping those...
FOR TRADE AJ V Grapes sz 9 LOOKING FOR AJXX2 sz 9.5 DS or FOAM PENNY RETRO sz 9.5 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

I do plan on getting them.

I have heard no word about them coming up to Canada, as they shouldn't. The shoe is destined for the outlets, as nobody will buy them(which will in no way stop me from buying them)

-Kast
formerly "OUTKAST", I am still OUTKASTED!

New Age has released the AJ 3 cement Stuffs: matching jacket, hoody w/ zipper, shorts, sleeveless, ipod video holder, the shoe shoulder bag both white & black, the shoe necklace gun black & silver and some Tees. I love the jacket but got the black shoulder bag instead.

^ I'm wondering the same thing, eventhough I know there is an eBay seller from Taiwan that posted that they dropped on the 3rd in Taiwan in his listing. They're roughly $250 from him, but I might just hold off, if a local spot is gonna get them. That'll save myself on customs taxes, and shipping costs.
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
"...See Martin, see Malcom//See Biggie, see Pac, see success and its outcome//See Jesus, see Judus, see Ceasar, see Brutus//See success is like Suicide//Su-i-cide its a su-i-cide//If you suceed prepare to be crus-a-fide..." ~ Jay-Z​

whats the true retail on the XX2? and what will the 3s retail for?
______
WE GROWN.

iii $200???
damn, still have the box from the 01 blk/cement iii
this makes no sense, the canadian got stronger since then
but then again so have the popularity of jordans....

imma still cop hahahahahah
FOR SALE: all DS Day of the Dead sb sz11.5, Melo 2s sz12.5, Kobe Laser 2k4 sz12, Bred 14s sz 12
EzInbox or princeman_001@yahoo.com

does anyone have an exact release date for the Fire Reds III's yet??.

im @#%$ dying for them.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

^ Spoke to a employee at champs and he told me Feb. 23
25 - 23​
It's Jurrasic Park all over again, cause them Raptors are tearin' it UP.​

I heard they switched the RD for the Fire red and Cool Grey III.....Cool Grey are supposed to drop Feb 23 and the Fire Red are pushed back to Mar 23...same date as the FLIP III......Anyone know if the Cool Grey's are coming North of the 49th?

Just as long as they're not on the same day..

Thats too much $$ , i need a gap to save up some money.. lol @#%$ school.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

So they pushed it back to March?? GOT DANG.
And are CoolGrey IIIs GR?
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

^LoL u wish homey...holla atcha neighbourhood LS account!

btw I know they J's and all but it's the 24th of each month NOT 23rd...
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

Back
Top Bottom