*FEBRUARY RELEASES* CDN. MAJOR CHAINS + MORE

Okay..

I was busy and partially lazy to do it for January.. Here goes the majority of drops for the upcoming month (not including QS & non-release date drops, of course)..

For all my people who need to know whats dropping.. Prices are approximate.. Release dates can change upto a week before release and I do not officially speak for anyone.. (ie. If something changes, dont get mad at me)

On to business..

[Thurs. 1st]

- Nike Dunk Hi $110
Blk/Red
Mens

[Sat. 3rd]

- Nike Air Force 1 Mid "Player" $140
Grey/White
Mens

- Nike Air Force Lo Premium $150
Brown/Blue
Mens

[Sat. 10 ]

- Nike Air Force Lo Premium $150
Brown/Gold
Mens

- Nike Air Force 1 Mid "Player" $130
Brown/Red
GS, Mens

- Nike Air Force 1 Lo $120
Gold/Pink
Womens

[Thurs. 15]

- Converse Wade 2.0 $150
White/Navy
Mens

[Fri. 16]

- Reebok Answer 10 $200
White/Navy
Mens

[Sat. 17]

- And One x Reebok.... OH WAIT, I MEAN..
Nike Jordan XXII $240
White/Black/Red
GS-Mens

- Nike Air Force 1 Supreme LE $295?!
Black/Red
Mens

- Nike Air Force 1 Lo "Player" $130
Black/White
Mens

[Thurs. 22]

- Nike LeBron IV $220
Black/Red
Infants-Mens

*GDFT*

- Nike Penny Foamposite 1 (Varcity Royal/Black/White) will be dropping within the first 2 weeks of the month.

There will be tons of other stuff from them during the month, so keep yours eyes/ears open!

*Da Zone* ing February 3rd at Urban Energy/QS accounts in the States! (Retail is $150-250USD depending on the player, from what I hear)

Happy Shopping!

Oooh lucky me! I cant imagine how much gd foot will be charging on the foams. including the taxes :evil:
devil.gif
At least my pair from the states is coming :smokin
smokin.gif

I thought the fire red III's were droppin in febuary...

Was i wrong?
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Lebrons retail for 219.99 right now...i'd be happy if the blk/reds are 180 but i doubt the retail on them have dropped in price.
______
WE GROWN.

good looks on the heads up SOLE PURPOSE CEO......
"....its like CRACK to a JUNKIE...."

lol anyone help me out here?..

Arent the fire red III's comin out in febuary?
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

The premium scheduled for Feb 3rd is in fact one of the old 6; Thompson joints, saw em today.

^ foamposite ones? nice...I just want to make sure that it was the ONES and NOT the PROS with the swoosh?

I thought the moulds for the ONES were destroyed? or they just didn't redo that in 2002 because of penny copyright issues?

how popular are the Penny's going to be?.... I would hate to jump on the bandwagon just because they're popular, but these shoes are hot and I would hate to wait on these and then not be able to get them later... so who's getting them?
Rage Against The Machine will be headlining Coachella

Quote:
And One x Reebok.... OH WAIT, I MEAN..
Nike Jordan XXII $275
White/Black/Red

Only thing I'll be getting in February, although if I had it my way, I'd be able to get the Penny Foamz and Spiz'ike's.

thompsons are a good look, my bank account still needs to recharge, cant they push it back another week :smile:

Quote:
I've heard that the 3s were pushed up to FEB. but it was not on the release date schedule as of a week or two ago
***The Bills Gonna Get Payed, By Standin On Da Corner
Naahh Im Peyton Manning, I'm Handling The Corner

Talk Like I Gotta Chip On My Shoulder, Nahh Dats A Chip On Da Pinky
Still Getting More Brain Then Pinky

Are the Thompson AF1s going to be limited in quantity? Can SPC be used?
TEAM RAPTORS
TITANIC SURVIVORS

I would consider the foam penny's cheap...even at canadian retail...I remember picking up the foampro retro's blk/blue colorway in 2002 for the same $259.99 retail price as it is in 2007...considering how nike likes to jack up prices every once in a while...its a miracle they held the price to the 02 level...

on the flip side...in May of 1997 when the OG foampenny's were released...they was $249.99cdn retail...

Last i heard about the Jordan III's, is that:

The Fire reds come out in Febuary and the Cool Greys come out in March.

I hope thats right because both droppin in the same month means im working over time.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

^ i hope so man
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

Back
Top Bottom