March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Shane should have NEVER left home

But yall were enamored with his shoe game and stunts that yall were blinded to the fact that he brings nothing to the table

my man can jump from high spots onto tables. submission and strike gm on point :pimp:

So if WWE continues to not put Rusev on TV even though he's really over, getting chants, and selling merch, will it be his fault if he cools off?

tenor.gif

Shane should have NEVER left home

But yall were enamored with his shoe game and stunts that yall were blinded to the fact that he brings nothing to the table

Shane was a draw before he wore out his welcome

So "bringing nothing to the table" isn't accurate

Shane should've left after his match with Taker. He came back due to "overwhelming social media support" and Vince not wanting to be upstaged... making the entire match pointless

I'm wondering if everyone will still be as hyped on Rusev is he was to actually get a push..His matches are above average and are kinda entertaining, but overall his in-ring product really isn't anything great..

I'm wondering if everyone will still be as hyped on Rusev is he was to actually get a push..His matches are above average and are kinda entertaining, but overall his in-ring product really isn't anything great..

Nope, NTWT will turn on him.

The only thing is if Rusev turns face, I can totally see them making Rusev Day uncool like they do with everything else (ex: Fandangoing)

Back
Top Bottom