at those Retro 84 Jerseys
will they be like swingmans?
<<< Skip To My Lou vs Headache

meth holdin it down like usual...great post btw and those slides are :pimp:
pimp.gif

www.TEAM-REPRESENT.tk

:wow:
eek.gif

Nice pics of the XIX regionals and black/reds...they better not sell out or im going to be spending a lot of money just the XIX's this year.

Great post meth!

hey Method Man (or whoever might know this answer) i live in TX , will we get a regional pack? if so is it the west? thanks in advance

You'll definitely have access to a regional XIX. The Midwest product seems most likely to release in Texas. If you haven't seen the midwest version, check the archives. Hopefully the image still works. If not, we'll get a copy up in the near future. It's white/red.

From what I've picked up, even some Canadian fans should have access to regional XIXs. So while it may or may not be a bit of a struggle to get a XIX from outside your region, most North American Jordan fans will hopefully have access to at least one at retail outlets near them.

Thanks for the pics.......the west ones look nice!

Also, does anyone know the name of the Jordan shoe that is going to be released on Feb twenty something? It is going to be one black shoe and the other is a white shoe....?
All I Want Is To feel This Way.....To Be This Close....To feel The Same..

Thank you sir! :D
happy.gif

All I Want Is To feel This Way.....To Be This Close....To feel The Same..

What will be the price for LX2?
LOVE IS... PLAYING EVERY GAME AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST

^yeh they do :lol:
laugh.gif

where will we find the Regional XIX?I'm on the East Coast,so does that mean only East Footactions and places will get them or what?
---------------------
-WanteD- or similar. Av1r3x@yahoo.com
<--YoW

Back
Top Bottom