February's Jordan Brand News - Updated Feb. 28th

Those black XX's will be a lot easier to buy than the crappy white ones. Not feelin the lows at all, but that may change. Unlike most of you, I tend to like the lows better. I've always liked the X's.

thanx for the news: black 10's = :pimp:
pimp.gif

black/red 14= :pimp:
pimp.gif
greycharcoal 14= :pimp:
pimp.gif

WANTED: [ 8.5 cement III,IV, black/red IV, any of V, VI, VII, dunkles, tweeds high ] [ 9 Jedis, Paris, Pigeons ]
FOR SALE: [DS 8.5 black/red 16, white/red 16 low, black 16 low] [DS 8.5 coppers, blue 17 low, black 17 low]
[NDS 8.5 black 17]

Omg those orange.and blue xiii loe are horrible.

X's are dope and XIV's are wow.

Xx's are dope as usual.
This weeks classic Family Guy quote:

Cleveland: Oh Peter, you tickle me in a way that if Lorretta tickeled me that way, I'd say "oh yeah. that's nice. that's the spot."​

those xiii lows were made for my aau team. when do they drop??? :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

help with my free ipod!. join BMG, get closer to a free ipod

Geez, the least they could have done with those white/navy-orange XIII lows is made them half resemble a Phoenix Suns colourway!
R I P
O D B

BRISBANE
A U S T R A L I A

hey does anyone know if the xx's blk/red are coming out with the leather or suede????

is the orange on the dub zeros going to be the bright orange like in the 2nd pictures shown, or the duller orange like in the first set of pictures?
"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

help with my free ipod!. join BMG, get closer to a free ipod

what if you just paint the fire red's laser white...hmmm
Man the blacks were sick if you got rid of thsoe red laces.
The blue are eh okay... they could have made white and gry ivs.

The DUB-Zeros especially the black are :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
...the lasers i can grow to love...amazing..are these a definetely planned release???

>D
grin.gif
The grey pience in the back of the black IV ruins the whole shoe. Seems so out of place. Why grey? >D
grin.gif

Another $200 online exclusive....jeez!! I'll be pondering on whether to get the Black lasers until the day before release.......jeez......out
"They tell me "A, you work too much, your life is so borin/I Tell em i know, but its worth it when I open that closet full of Jordans"-ARog

The black-stealth-red XXs are awesome!
The best colorway of all XXs IMO. But I will go for the white/varsity red-blacks because they are the first colorway and the lasering is more clear due to the white leather surface.

Those X's are offly close to the wheat XIII's in colorway but i'm not mad.....all these joints are crazy
The World Iz Yourz

Back
Top Bottom