federal way

why?
TEAM FILTHY FRESH
WE STAY FILTHY, WE STAY FRESH
BEING FLY NATURALLY RUNS THROUGH OUR BODY LIKE A VACCINE BEING INJECTED INTO OUR FLESH

Yes. Why?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
choiboi22@gmail.com

Quote:
i live in DES MOINES

We all know Des Moines is the ******ed stepchild of Federal Way.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
choiboi22@gmail.com

Quote:
so is kent the ******ed grandchild

No man no. Kent >>>> Des Moines.

Des Moines got nothin on Kent. at least Kent's got a downtown and good sports.
I pity da foo who made dis post.

i only go to f.w. for the korean girls :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Pacific Northwest​

I love living in the city, and hate everything that surrounds it

If I had missles I'd make Seattle an island

Team Pacific Northwest

Two thoughts; First The UW Huskies are better than you think and if you are not disgusted by the Ozone Music Awards then you are whats wrong with Hip Hop​

LOL dawg's really reppin forest cove from the t-dot, he's real

yeah man there are hella koreans here, i think it is the most per capita in the whole country...we got more koreans than k-town!

oh and as for des moines....they need to just give federal way the whole redondo area... and northeast tacoma, how the hell is that even tacoma? (if you've been there, you understand)

TEAMKutsuKami
>The Shoe God is on our Side<
Kutsu-Kun​

man I miss my little dark *** apartment ahahaha the old transit center sucked after 8 or so.I had a kid pull a gun/lighter on me I should have warned him at the time I spent most of my money at federal way discount guns
check out my blog unds'ed/

FW has some nice lookin women. if Im lucky, my future ex-wife will be from FW
This broad sauced the hell out of me​

In that case I am hoping my future ex, is your future ex once you are done with her.

Team Pacific Northwest

Having sex with your pregnant girl, is like putting gas in a car that you've already wrecked.​

i just moved out here. are there any normal sneaker events? vegas has like monthly hangout/meet-ups at diff local shops just so ppl know each other in the community
"your mother's an astronaut..."

Back
Top Bottom