Fedex delivery guy - not a single damn.....

computer monitor delivery on cam. the guy's monitor was broken when he opened it so he had to return/exchange it.

eek.gif
WOW.

LOL. I would hate to deliver to gated mini mansions though. I guess he should've rang but drivers are time sensitive. Maybe he thought tossing it onto a soft bush would suffice.

Guy needs to get fired ASAP. There's no excuse for that, I'm glad it was caught on tape.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

LOL. I would hate to deliver to gated mini mansions though. I guess he should've rang but drivers are time sensitive. Maybe he thought tossing it onto a soft bush would suffice.
so should they just drive down the street and toss the packages out like a paperboy in the interest of time?
I'm sure it's more important to get the stuff there in one piece...

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Guy needs to get fired ASAP. There's no excuse for that, I'm glad it was caught on tape.

this...
smh dude was like oh theres a fence ill just throw it over like it was the norm
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

FedEx drivers aren't FedEx employees. It's up to the private contractor. That's why that company is a joke. UPS is far superior.

He would have been better off to leave the box outside the gate.  
edit: and when does UPS start using this in ads?

He needs to be fired there is no excuse for that. now the person has to go out of their way to return and wait for another because he was in a rush.

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

He would have been better off to leave the box outside the gate.  
edit: and when does UPS start using this in ads?

When FedEx starts using this

Seriously, there's a ton of horrible delivery guys from EVERY shipping company. You just have to hope your driver is having a good day and/or your package is packed well.

Back
Top Bottom