Feedback on Blog? vol. It's about Cars...

I am really interested in hearing feedback on what people like/dislike about any aspect of the blog? Some videos from NY Auto show recently on there as wellfor those interested.

blog.rightpedal.com

banner title is boring.....I kinda get the orange as pedals but make it more distinct. Wider would be good. To me grey is not a good background. Eitherwhite/offwhite or straight black

Originally Posted by finnns2003

be honest with this one, did you create this page to make money with google ads?
Of course, that's one of the primary reasons to have a blog...side income.

I like the color scheme and logo. Not so much the actual writing. But keep practicing and writing, right?

Originally Posted by wj4

be honest with this one, did you create this page to make money with google ads?
Of course, that's one of the primary reasons to have a blog...side income.
laugh.gif
true. i was thinking of starting something myself, that's why i asked. from what i understand, you have to have your own URL right?

Its hard to get away from the typical blog grid. I've only seen a coouple that I would say break that look but for the most part, Blogs are always aboutcontent and not the look. I find that the ones that do decent or the ones I read are cause of the photos and writing. Only advice I have is to make a blog thatcompliments your topics. When I think of cars, I think of new age, tech, type blog.....not something that seems pretty plain and stale.

I can't really suggest a car blog that I favor but this is one that I see just cause it is on Fatlace that I blog on :

http://fatlace.com/hellaflush/

Good luck anyways.

to those who have blogs and have adsense or any other ads, how much do you earn monthly and how much traffic do you guys get on your websites?

As I said, it's more my cousin's thing than mine, but to answer your question honestly, he is very much hoping to make money from it. I didn't postit here to create ad revenue if that's what you're implying, it would be a miniscule amount anyway. Just wanted feedback and appreciate all so far. Ireally recommend watching the NY auto show vids for those interested.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

As I said, it's more my cousin's thing than mine, but to answer your question honestly, he is very much hoping to make money from it. I didn't post it here to create ad revenue if that's what you're implying, it would be a miniscule amount anyway. Just wanted feedback and appreciate all so far. I really recommend watching the NY auto show vids for those interested.
got it. i'd definitely recommend more pictures, that really separates great blogs from good ones. a better banner would help too, get agraphic design artist to hook you up.

Back
Top Bottom